• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nobility Feat

Shag

Explorer
Where is this feat?
It might also be called Noble blood..
If I remember right you can only take it at 1st (makes sense)
And it gives you the ability to take leadership sooner and maybe something else...
It might have even been part of a Nobility feat tree (if thats what you call it)

I canna find it anywheres..

Telperion

First Post
There is one in Calastia: Throne of the Black Dragon.

As I recall it gave a +4 save against poisons and some other stuff. Can't quite recall and I don't have the book with me right now.

Neo

Explorer
Shag said:
Where is this feat?
It might also be called Noble blood..
If I remember right you can only take it at 1st (makes sense)
And it gives you the ability to take leadership sooner and maybe something else...
It might have even been part of a Nobility feat tree (if thats what you call it)

I canna find it anywheres..

Its in the Nobles Handbook by Green Ronin

Silveras

First Post
Neo said:
Its in the Nobles Handbook by Green Ronin

That doesn't sound right.

The Noble's Handbook doesn't mention a feat for becoming noble.

It gives the Noble House feat to Noble-class characters at 1st Noble level. Anyone else can take it later, though.

And the Noble House feat makes you leader of a new Noble House, which gains in strength as you go up levels (a mechanic I dislike).

That's pretty different from what Shag is describing.

Darklone

Noble blood... I remember it being mentioned as prerequisites for some feats, but it's not a feat itself...

I usually require Aristocrat levels (with some Divine Protection benefits) to be a noble.

Silveras

First Post
Darklone said:
Noble blood... I remember it being mentioned as prerequisites for some feats, but it's not a feat itself...

I usually require Aristocrat levels (with some Divine Protection benefits) to be a noble.

Monte Cook has some feats in the Book of Hallowed Might that require the character be of noble blood before they can be taken, but he left it up to the DM to decide how characters get to be of noble blood.

Shag

Explorer
Silveras said:
Monte Cook has some feats in the Book of Hallowed Might that require the character be of noble blood before they can be taken, but he left it up to the DM to decide how characters get to be of noble blood.
MMmmm Hallowed Might...If thats one of his pdf books I might have that....I went on a pdf buying spree a while back...very handy.

Being the DM of this ramping up campaign of CIA-like Corymerian Agent-adventurers I just gave the guy a 'made at home feat' to make the player happy :)
Noble Training
Lets you use the Bastard sword as a martial weapon and take the Leadership feat at any level.
Must have taken aristocrat at 1st level or some yada yada :)

Now to look for that pdf....I wonder if there are any morre Noble feats...could make an interesting feat -tree....or shrubbery or whatever.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads