• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nominations are up!!

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Vocenoctum said:
I think it's easy enough really, the judges shouldn't decide catagories. The publisher should simply submit to the catagory they find most appropriate.

Adding to Crothian's comment, we also see a lot of self-nominations come out as "enter this in every category"

Clueless

Webmonkey
PaulofCthulhu said:
Do give us a vote! ;) We'll be at the ENnie Awards Ceremony at Gen Con anyway.
Regards,
Paul

Bah - does this mean we'll have to sit on opposite side of the room giving each other baleful glares until, as the inevitable happens, Planewalker wins out? *grin*

Banter aside, I wish I'd known about you guys back when I was head admin on my MUD (Cthulhumud) - I'd've been able to recruit more players for the place before Planewalker ate my time. :)

Last edited:

dpmcalister

Explorer
Clueless said:
Bah - does this mean we'll have to sit on opposite side of the room giving each other baleful glares until, as the inevitable happens, Planewalker wins out? *grin*

Banter aside, I wish I'd known about you guys back when I was head admin on my MUD (Cthulhumud) - I'd've been able to recruit more players for the place before Planewalker ate my time. :)
At least you won't have to keep an eye out for me as I can't afford to get to Gen Con Indy. Still... I might just send a henchman and a few minions just to keep you both in order when the results are announced in Modus Operandi's favour ;)

Seriously, I'm just happy to be on the shortlist again :D

P

PaulofCthulhu

Oh it's all fun!

It'll be the only year we're doing it anyway. At least until the year 2031 by our current calculations. ;)

Paul

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
PaulofCthulhu said:
Oh it's all fun!

It'll be the only year we're doing it anyway. At least until the year 2031 by our current calculations. ;)

Paul

My goodness, is this the limey idea of trash-talking?
C'mon guys! Fight for your votes! Jeepers- you have dimensional travel and the Great Old Ones to back you up- let's see what you can bring to bear.

PS- loved the ENnies pimp-a-thon. :cool:

Epidiah Ravachol

First Post
Wait. It's kosher to pimp ENnie nominees?

I've got a severe social anxiety disorder going on here, but if it's all in the clear, I'll let loose with all I've got.*

* Truth be told, that isn't a whole lot beyond my sig line. So consider yourself already unleashed upon.

Vocenoctum

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
Adding to Crothian's comment, we also see a lot of self-nominations come out as "enter this in every category"

Well, I meant in addition to limiting them to one category. Only on choice, and the publisher makes it when they submit.

Clueless

Webmonkey
Dextra said:
My goodness, is this the limey idea of trash-talking?
C'mon guys! Fight for your votes! Jeepers- you have dimensional travel and the Great Old Ones to back you up- let's see what you can bring to bear.
PS- loved the ENnies pimp-a-thon. :cool:

"And in the left corner weighing in at 130 pounds (150 soaking wet) is Shemeshka the Marauder, representing Sigil and all the planes... and in the right corner repr... *glubglub* *thump*

Ok! Who let the deep one into the ring?!"

Remove ads