Nominations are up!!

P

PaulofCthulhu

Dextra said:
My goodness, is this the limey idea of trash-talking?
C'mon guys! Fight for your votes! Jeepers- you have dimensional travel and the Great Old Ones to back you up- let's see what you can bring to bear.

PS- loved the ENnies pimp-a-thon. :cool:

Trash talk? I don't think the British are very good at it. :)

We shall see what we can bring to bear, every tentacale counts!

Glad you liked the show, do errrr, feel free to add it to the RPG Media section of the ENnies links page. We won't mind, no, definitely not.

Summer brings a lot of "away on holiday" and "IP previously used" it would seem. Such are the trials & tribulations for us all!

Is it really only Day 2?

Paul

Red Spire Press

First Post
Very proud to have seen the Dark Legacies Campaign Guide nominated for best campaign setting and best art! Tons of blood, sweat, and various other fluids went into this book so it's a real payoff. Thanks to everyone involved. :)

Crothian

First Post
Red Spire Press said:
Very proud to have seen the Dark Legacies Campaign Guide nominated for best campaign setting and best art! Tons of blood, sweat, and arious other fluids went into this book so it's a real payoff. Thanks to everyone involved. :)

Are you planning on doing more with the setting?

dpmcalister

Explorer
PaulofCthulhu said:
Do give us a vote! ;) We'll be at the ENnie Awards Ceremony at Gen Con anyway.
I just thought (dangerous for me I know, but... ;)), if you're heading to Gen Con anyway, I wonder if I could squeeze myself into one of your suitcases... ;)

On second thoughts... probably not :D

JoeGKushner

First Post
Red Spire Press said:
We have an adventure module coming out this fall. Future products depend on the market, and being a little guy right now is awfully tough.

How about miniatures?

Art book?

Novels?

Lots of areas that don't rely solely on the gaming market eh?

Shemeska

Adventurer
Take all the sanity you want jellied horrors, leave me the souls

Clueless said:
"And in the left corner weighing in at 130 pounds (150 soaking wet) is Shemeshka the Marauder, representing Sigil and all the planes... and in the right corner repr... *glubglub* *thump*

Ok! Who let the deep one into the ring?!"

"First of all dear, how do you know my weight? And second of all, I'm not getting in any corner of any ring with anyone, tentacled or not."

*eyebrow and haughty chuckle*

"And note to self: do not wear a sheer dress around unspeakable things that despite the looks, keep trying to burble and gibber at you that they're not from the Far Realm."

Remove ads