Non-Core Class Survivor: The Warlock is the Sole Survivor!

Which class do you feel should be the winner?

• Scout (Complete Adventurer)

Votes: 115 39.4%
  • Warlock (Complete Arcane)

Votes: 177 60.6%

Glyfair

Explorer
blargney the second said:
Why the poll change, Glyfair? I predict a lot of hanging chads here.
That's just the way it's done. It's always done that way in the show, and IIRC it was always done that way here. The last round you always vote for the winner.

So far I haven't seen anyone say "Oops, I voted wrong." In my experience it hasn't been a problem before (I've done this before on other forums for other games), so I doubt it will effect much. I've edited the title for those who might vote without reading the question.

wayne62682

First Post
Well since my favourite class was voted off last round, my SECOND favourite gets teh win. Warlock-chu, I choose you!

"You want my head on a pike, do you? Well here it is! Come take it if you dare!"

Jedi_Solo

First Post
I like the Warlock, but there are pieces of flavor that I just don't like. I don't like the alignment restrictions and the array of powers they get to choose from just seems so random that any high level Warlock will feel like a hodge-podge of 'kewl magik'. Sure, these are all flavor reason that can be hand-waved away or written to make sense from a good back story, but I don't think the winner of this vote should have those problems.

Scout for the win!!!

Swiftbrook

First Post
Glyfair said:
Important Change! This round vote for the class you feel should be the soul survivor. The class getting the most votes will be the winner.

Well there goes any really valid results. Run under basically one set of rules for 17 round and quick switch them at the end. Too bad. We'll never know how many people just voted, as they have for many many rounds, without reading that you changed the rules. This was an interesting poll.

-Swiftbrook

Particle_Man

Explorer
I voted Warlock for the win.

So far, no one has said "Oops I voted for the wrong one". So that makes me believe that this vote is valid. Especially since the Warlock was never, ever, in any danger of being voted off in any previous round.

Mercule

Adventurer
Well, one of the classes is among the most interesting from the original list, while one is among the least.

The "Well, duh!" goes to Warlock.

D.Shaffer

First Post
Eh, anyone who doesnt take the few seconds required to read the instructions doesnt have a leg to stand on, as far as I'm concerned. To many people go through their daily activities on autopilot as is.

Go Scout!

Remove ads