• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Non-Core Class Survivor: The Warlock is the Sole Survivor!

Which class do you feel should be the winner?

• Scout (Complete Adventurer)

Votes: 115 39.4%
  • Warlock (Complete Arcane)

Votes: 177 60.6%

Kae'Yoss

First Post
ThirdWizard said:
I hate them both. They're both way too weak.

Can't agree on that. I have one in my party, and he holds out damn well. And I often give them less than the usual amount of encounters per day, so his "I can do this all day you know" bonus isn't as apparent as it should be.

His touch attack ignores most armour, his acid blast ignores spell resistance.

Schmoe

Adventurer
Wik said:
Hey, my favourite was voted off FIRST round, how lame is that!? Ah, spellthief, how I miss thee!

I voted for the Warlock, too, if only because I despise the scout.

Amen brother. Spellthief was one of the most interesting and, I believe, balanced classes out there. It's a shame no one else liked him.

Arkhandus

First Post
I'm not voting any longer because both remaining choices suck. Neither is really needed in the game nor terribly interesting to me, and both hurt my brain in one way or another.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
:confused: I find it surprising the Scout has fared thus well. If you love Skirmish that much, all you need to do is substitute the Rogue's Sneak Attack for for the Skirmish ability.

Warlock for teh win!

Glyfair

Explorer
With the final votes tallyed, we find there were no suprises in the final round. The Warlock is the sole survivor by a large amount.

The 1,000,000 gp will be sent to the class. We highly recommend that it be sure to pay taxes on it, to avoid any incidents ;)

Remove ads