Non-Iconics Adventure. Dungeon of the Fire Opal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
reapersaurus said:
He bawls out - "AWWWWwwww Kytess!
Ubaarr's shooo sorry for your friends!
Wishes I was there to help stop bad-orcs...

I've had to do that before, you know -
fight bad orcs off.
Some orcs just too blinded by ole One-Eye to try a different way of life.

"It's not just orcs - there's plenty of evil to go around."

reapersaurus said:
I soo sorry for you...
Here, can Ubaar give you a hug?

While refusing the hug, Kytess grasps one of Ubaar's outstretched hands and holds it for a moment; she'd never admit the need for consolation, but wouldn't refuse it.

reapersaurus said:
I find that when I'm faced with bad memories (like when people attack me for no reason, or assume I'm bad just 'cause my pappy was orc), you just gotta fluff it off, like you would a roundhouse punch in a brawl.

You gotta take what life gives you, and enjoy the good times.

Like now - I'm with good companions, I've got a good drink, and we've just had good fight against some bad people.

I think we should take these times in life to party and have a good time!

Wanna dance, Kyte?"

The coldness of Kytess' look is almost palpable.

Doppleganger

First Post
The barbaric elf is too busy pouring beer all over his face to pay much heed to the conversation taking place. Ubaar's words are like a buzzing blur of sound. But when Kytess & Ubaar appear to be on the verge of embracing, he bursts out with a roar of laughter.

"There's a funny couple. Does this mean Kytess' baby will be a quarter-orc?"

Kytess

First Post
Kytess turns to face Ivellios, narrowing her eyes. She pulls out her spiked chain and hands it to Murhid. She draws out her longsword and hands it, handle first, to Murhid. She pulls her dagger out and thrusts it into the table.

In the time-honored tradition of soldiers with disagreements, Kytess walks over to Ivellios and punches him, hard, in the face.

Last edited:

Taz

First Post
Taz was rather silently watching the folks at the tavern and her companions, nipping slowly at a little mug of ale, smiling when Ubaar began to perform and applauding cheerfully to his great sense of rythm, when suddenly all the fun vanished...

“Uh oh, Ivellios, now that was something you deserved badly!”

Now Taz watches Kytess' attempt to teach the wood elf some manners, altho she believes that Ivellios could easily beat her in hand-to-hand combat.

Her lips form a faint smile, when she remembers her own snippy remark about Kytess and some companionship back when they first met. It wasn't even halfway as rude as Ivellios' comment, tho.

“Ah, c'mon Kytess, you know Ivellios is a little short...” she quickly points to her head to show, what she's speaking about “...I'm sure he didn't mean it like that!”

“Besides, Ubaar, that's an interesting question. Do you know any of your kin that mated with humans? What are their children like? Like you, or even more humanlike?”

“Now continue with the drumming, please, it was really great!”

She smirks.

“You would make a fantastic bard, Ubaar!” ;)

Murhid

First Post
Murhid lays the handed weapons on his lap, subsequently he locks both hands together and cracks his knuckles.

He watches Kytess carefully as she walks over to and then attempts to hit, Ivellios. Though a couple times his head darts to take a quick look at the crowd, hoping this doesn't start something larger...

Last edited:

"Oi, just some water for me please, I thinks its a good idea not to eat stale pastries, no matter how good they were before."

Sollir slumps in his seat...

reapersaurus

First Post
Taz said:
“Besides, Ubaar, that's an interesting question. Do you know any of your kin that mated with humans? What are their children like? Like you, or even more humanlike?”
"Hmmm.. there are lots of half-orcs in my tribe, Tazzz...
Sometimes dey have kid-lets together.
Sometimes dey look strong.
Other times they look pretty.

Sometimes dey not strong OR pretty.

Sometimes dey strong AND pretty.

:D And dat's ME.... :D Strong AND pretty." *flashing the tusky grin which really doesn't look all that bad on him, on closer thought*
“Now continue with the drumming, please, it was really great!”
“You would make a fantastic bard, Ubaar!” ;)
Awww....thanks, Tazzz!
I drum a lot in my tribe, and we dance a lot for festivals and things.

*watching Ivellios' reaction to Kytess' action, and preparing to jump in if necessary.*

But Ubaar no bard.
Ubaar's friend, Jade!
Now THERE's a bard!
Best in land - pretty pretty bellydancer - WOOOO!!!
I used to play drums for her as she danced - we'd keep the whole caravan dancing..."

*Ubaar slumps his shoulders when thinking about his friend, gone home for a long-awaited visit. *
"She used to look out for me when other people - strangers- were around.
Everybody loved Jade.
Not everybody love Ubaar... " :(

HeavyG

First Post
As Kytess punches Ivellios...

... the people around your table hush and stop what they're doing. They watch to see how the elf will react...

Doppleganger

First Post
The elf is stunned by the blow and smiles numbly.

"Now there's my type of girl ! I never noticed how beautiful you look when you're angry Kytess!"

He fumbles for another gulp of ale while rubbing his sore jaw, wondering what that loud raucous pounding sound he keeps hearing in his head is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads