• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

North Side Chicago IL Gamer in Search of Group

JoeGKushner

First Post
My 2nd job recently changed my hours so I'm not in synch with my group anymore.

Basically I have Monday night from about 4 PM to 11 PM open on the north side by Evanston/Skokie/Linconwood.

I'm a long term player, since my early teens (in my 30th year now) and enjoy a wide vareity of games as both player and GM.

My last game I was a GM and played in Karathis (Fiery Dragon setting) with point based characters.

E-mail me at joegk@rcnchicago.com or reply here.

JoeGKushner

First Post
I prefer the good old standard, four players around a table with the GM at the head of it. I've never done mail or post rpgs before. I figure if I'm down to posting, I might as well surrender to Everquest or Ultima Online. ;-)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
...down to posting...

Then what are you doing here? :D

Seriously though. The game I'm DMing may have an open spot (one of them expressed an interest in having a magic- or tech-oriented char around). Check out the various links in my .sig. What you find may interest you.

Besides, I don't think that you can get any better than PbP - no interruptions whatsoever, you can post when you can, and it can just keep on going.

Remove ads