• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Not able to access ENWorld for days

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Did something happen? Using various devices, I could not access ENWorld for a few days. Kept getting variations on "could not access the server". Now I can.

I am in currently in Asia, if that matters.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
This is what I get…

1319AC91-3A96-43F4-A056-FD60E135D44E.png

And then, after days, I figured it out.

It’s my home WiFi! It doesn’t like ENWorld, and only ENWorld.

I haven’t got this on anything else. And I can check ENWorld at work and using cellular, which is what I am doing now.

The deeper mystery remains.

Rune

Once A Fool
This is what I get…

View attachment 257081

I haven’t got this on anything else. And I can check ENWorld at work and using cellular, which is what I am doing now.

I got that exact message today as well.

Not sure what’s up, though. I frequently (of late) lose all connection to the internet (but not wifi) for a while. Sometimes rebooting my phone fixes it. Rebooting the modem always does, but it’s a pretty inconvenient fix.

darjr

I crit!
This is what I get…

View attachment 257081

Huh?
My bet is either your router or service provider. Maybe.

DM me your public IP from that router. I probably won’t see it in ENWorld if it’s blocked somehow. Can you google “what is my Ip” and private message me it?

Last edited:

Remove ads