Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Trouvere

Explorer
"Keldar has no problem putting a pointy thing in the right place. It's well known," Keldar rejoins. "You look to yourself. I can only afford so many potions to save your life."

Trouvere

Explorer
Galwynn doesn't bite. Keldar shifts disappointedly. He sits with feet stretched out, wiggling his toes. Staring into the fire, he is soon lost in thought.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: I think it's reasonable for Tommy to write the spell into his book in the one day. If everybody's all finished with healing, purchasing, and crafting, I'll push us forward to tomorrow morning, back at the tower.

Update tongiht.

Wik

First Post
OOC: Galwynn heard your response. I actually couldn't think of a clever retort. I did clap my hands when I read it. In any case, I'm looking forward to our last push at this tower, not that the group hasn't been AWESOME. I'm almost tempted to say we should stay together as a party on the next run.

Galwynn merely shakes his head at Keldar's retort, and admits defeat.

Solange

First Post
OOC: I'm not against that. A ranger or some other tracker/ranged combat guy might not be a bad pickup though.

Rapture returns down with slightly damp hair and back in her simple tunic and breeches. "So, is there a plan for tomorow? Or are going to see if we can get Keldar to sing them out?"

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: I'm totally for it.

"Oh dear. If I'm going to be asked to do that, I shall have to get started versifying something appropriate," says Keldar, turning his chair around.

Boddynock

First Post
Tarag nods his head, clearly taking Rapture's flippant comment seriously.

"That could work, you know!"

At Galwynn's astonished look he says, "No, really, think about it! Either he sings as well as we heard him do last night, in which case they're charmed into coming forward ... or else he sings as well as we heard him do last night, and we find them cowering in the corner!"

OOC: I'd be happy to keep adventuring as a party - although I'd have to find some other ploys for Tarag not strangling Keldar - but what I really, really need to do is to find some way to combine Tarag's vocation as Smith with the reality that ENWorld is about PCs who go off on adventures all the time.

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
"Ar har de har," says Keldar. "I admit I had an... inconsistent night. My second song was met with baffled incomprehension by the crowd. It was an experimental piece, and perhaps did not quite work. Now, what rhymes with 'inferno'?"

Boddynock

First Post
"Inferno? Hmm ... discern, though ... return now ... infirm to ... conform to ... to burn, O! (the vocative, of course) ... your turn now ... your tune now ... a theme, so ... I think so ... I hope so ... a rose, though ... enough, now ... I turn to ... my Forge! Ho!"

Remove ads