• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar reaches for the morning star at his side, and starts forward, but stands down as he sees that Rapture has obliterated the elemental. "You are quite something," he says to her. "She's saved your skin again, pebblebrain."

Wik

First Post
Galwynn just snorts. "While the four of you were having fun around the campfire, I was holding this one back. Next time we get in a fight like that, let's use an equal distribution of resources in a fight.... not 'let Gal take that one, we'll take the rest!', okay?"

He stretches his arms. "Still, I have to say it feels good to get the muscles moving, you know?"

Trouvere

Explorer
"Is that what you were doing?" asks Keldar. "I didn't notice. I thought you were just getting in the way of my archery and Tommy's spellwork."

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Assuming combat is over?

"Friends, witty banter won't make this fire burn any cooler. If the area looks safe now, we should see about getting inside the tower. There may be colleagues in need of our succor." Tommy interjects.

Solange

First Post
OOC: I guess so. I always thought it was polite to wait for the DM to say so though.
Wik said:
Galwynn just snorts. "While the four of you were having fun around the campfire, I was holding this one back. Next time we get in a fight like that, let's use an equal distribution of resources in a fight.... not 'let Gal take that one, we'll take the rest!', okay?"
"Perhaps if you held yourself back first and not going off half cocked you might not find yourself alone with your sword m'lord," Raptures suggests as she sheaths her blade.

Rapture moves towards the door, "Come on, there's no time to dally."

Trouvere

Explorer
"Yes, what she said," says Keldar, delighted. "Learn a few lessons from Rapture and Keldar. I pierced the fiery one with a perfectly placed arrow, drew its wrath upon myself, which I avoided with ease, and thereby provided the opening for my lady Rapture to destroy it. We worked in perfect harmony."

Remove ads