• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
"I prefer to keep my hands free," says Keldar, drawing two daggers from beneath his new robes, and turning them about between his fingers. "But a cart is a good idea; it can provide some shelter if need be." He slips the daggers into his sleeves. "And we might need it for hauling back all our loot. Perhaps we can hire one. Get a discount for working for Rilithorne, eh?"
"Well, if you won't drive it, and I'd prefer not to, then, that just leaves you m'lord," Rapture says, looking at Galwynn. "Care to drive a cart?"

OOC: You people keep me up too late :p

Wik

First Post
Galwynn, still grumbling, shakes his head. "Never done it before, but I used to have to move the horses for the church farms. Can't be much harder, can it?"

OOC: Total Ride modifier is -1. You might wanna let someone else run the horses.

Solange

First Post
Wik said:
"Crisis of faith? CRISIS OF FAITH!?" Galwynn looks skyward, and points at Keldar accusingly. Still staring at the clouds, he calls out, "This is a test, right? Right? and then stomps a few feet away, grumbling about the whims of deities who take their jokes too far.
Rapture glares at Keldar a moment and then walks over besides Galwynn. She says to him in hushed tones, "If the tests are too much for you, just be glad you don't worship a love goddess." Rapture snickers and winks at Galwynn.

covaithe

Explorer
Solnath said:
Gently applying pressure to her heels and a bit awkwardly steering Bubbles toward Tommy, Sammy smiles and says, "It's alright, mister Worthallingham. I know I'm blind, not paying attention to the fact might prove fatal in the face of danger. But I believe we," she gestures at Bubbles. "Aren't yet acquainted with your equine friend." As she says this, Bubbles nuzzles Tommy's horse's muzzle and Sammy herself leans forward to memorise the steed's scent.
"Thank you for not getting upset, my lady. My mouth was always getting me into to trouble at the Academy. But please, call me Tommy. Er, acquainted with? Do you want me to introduce him to you? Or, uh, her?" Tommy attempts to look under the horse. Since he's still sitting on it, this results in some rather undignified scrambling when gravity asserts itself.

Trouvere

Explorer
"Shall we go in search of a cart?" asks Keldar. "And another horse to pull it, since we cannot ask Bubbles to do it. Have you given your animal a name, Tommy? Would you prefer to ride it, or have it pull the cart? If you wish, Galwynn, I will share some of the driving duties with you." If Galwynn waits for another barbed comment, it does not come.

Solange

First Post
"Perhaps it's best if we just forgo the cart and start our journey. We're ready to leave, and it won't make us any faster. We can get one on the other end if we need it coming back," Rapture says.

Remove ads