Now is the time for Enworld to expand into an untapped market!

Yora

Legend
It's not like the market that aims at people who like RPGs from the 70s and 80s is completely empty. It's just that WotC has no interest in it.

Hussar

Legend
I know I laughed at the OP, but, thinking about it, it's not actually such a far fetched idea.

What would it look like though? In my mind, some of the biggest changes wouldn't be mechanical but physical. I made the mistake of opening up my 3.5e PHB the other day and my eyes started to bleed from trying to read that tiny, tiny black text on a yellowy background. So, I would think that actually aiming books at people who need reading glasses isn't a bad place to start. Let's get up to 10 or 12 point non-serif fonts with high contrast so the older of us out here aren't going bloody blind trying to look up a rule.

I am weeks away from joining that crowd!!

If the untapped is OSR then there is bucketsful.

If the untapped are wanting to play 5e BUT not inline with current WOTC output, that might be a 'thing?'. I may well be in that Untapped* group.

*Though that is also a Beer drinking App where you log your drinking habits!

beancounter

(I/Me/Mine)
I am weeks away from joining that crowd!!

If the untapped is OSR then there is bucketsful.

If the untapped are wanting to play 5e BUT not inline with current WOTC output, that might be a 'thing?'. I may well be in that Untapped* group.

*Though that is also a Beer drinking App where you log your drinking habits!

You're not officially part of that crowd until you've received an unsolicited invitation from the AARP to become a member. :)

Remove ads