NPCs and Levels in LEW

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Bah, you win by 7 minutes, and I found it on the wiki too. If we even care about Flenceburg, the line about Archmages should just be eliminated. They shouldn't be that common, and if there are any, more should probably come from the Academy of the Chromatic Order.
Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure!
"In other news, a gang of rabid badgers just destroyed the town of Flenceburg. Sadly, the 50 Archmages who live there and run all the shops were overcome. It will not be missed."

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"In other news, a gang of feidish dire badgers just destroyed the town of Flenceburg. Sadly, the 50 Archmages who live there and run all the shops were overcome. It will not be missed."
FIFY

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Flenceburg seems very erasable: the thread it was discovered in is deleted, the prestige class (The Flenceburg Sorcerer) is gone, and as far as I know, nobody's ever even traveled there.

All in favor of utter annihilation?

Regarding Fallon: I think the Grand Councilor can be knocked down to L5 and Mithreander, L4. I just pulled those numbers out of nowhere, are they too low? Shall I just edit the entries and make a note in this thread, or should we make a proposal out of it?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Flenceburg seems very erasable: the thread it was discovered in is deleted, the prestige class (The Flenceburg Sorcerer) is gone, and as far as I know, nobody's ever even traveled there.

All in favor of utter annihilation?

Regarding Fallon: I think the Grand Councilor can be knocked down to L5 and Mithreander, L4. I just pulled those numbers out of nowhere, are they too low? Shall I just edit the entries and make a note in this thread, or should we make a proposal out of it?
Heck, we can even make them higher if you like. Make the Grand Councilor a peer of Rilithorn's and put him around 9. Or put it down to 5. Just don't leave it at 18.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I actually think it would be more interesting if the Grand Councilor were lower level than Mithreander.

Let's make Mithreander L9 (Rilithorne's peer), the dwarven cleric L9 (capable of casting Raise Dead) and the grand councilor L6. All other, less notable Councilors are assumed to be L4 or lower. It's background, and Mithreander (creator of Fallon) is gone, so I believe no proposal is necessary. I'll work on it tomorrow.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
I actually think it would be more interesting if the Grand Councilor were lower level than Mithreander.

Let's make Mithreander L9 (Rilithorne's peer), the dwarven cleric L9 (capable of casting Raise Dead) and the grand councilor L6. All other, less notable Councilors are assumed to be L4 or lower. It's background, and Mithreander (creator of Fallon) is gone, so I believe no proposal is necessary. I'll work on it tomorrow.
Works for me!

Remove ads