• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

nWoD/CoC/X-Files - The Shadows - OOC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
WD. I'd like you to specify the specialty at pistols a bit more. Light or Heavy pistols. Light pistols would include most basic police sidearms whereas Heavy would be more like Desert Eagle and such.

And write down his eguipment. I guess he's having a kevlar vest from the armor stats but you haven't mentioned it anywhere :D.

Jemal

Adventurer
So btw, I was comparing my char to the other two in the RG, and wow are Agent Smith and Detective Jericho similar (At least in mechanics)..
Differences:
Jericho: +1 strength, +1 Investigation/Athletics/Drive/Persuasion, +2 allies +1 contacts +1 resources (Specialties: Investigation/Spotting lies)
Smith: +1 stamina, +1 Medicine/Stealth/Weaponry/Intimidation, +1 status, +2 Combat marksmanship, +1 Language (Specialties: Interrogation/Knives)

out of a whole character sheet that doesn't seem like a lot *L* OH well, guess we'll have to differentiate ourselves with superb roleplaying. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
I saw the similarities, too.

But I used the min Stats from Precinct13 and I wanted maksmanship. There are not many additional options...

If we would get some XP to play with... ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
I don't think it'll be a problem, just pointing it out. What with the differences they do have, and our (probably) varying playing styles, I'm sure they'll both come out as unique characters, as well as our plans for them with XP probably being different.

Speaking of which, Blackrat said a few days ago he was typing the IC post, but I can't seem to find it.. did it get postponed, or am I being blind again?

Blackrat

I'm typing it. It's a long one so I type it to a txt doc first and then copy-paste here. It will still take a couple of days for me to get it done ;). What with all the proof-reading and editing of ideas :heh:.

Blackrat

I was hoping to pull the start today, but I just had a new idea which will change it a bit and I'm off to a party now so it will be delayed until tomorrow. Hopefully :heh:...

Drowned Hero

First Post
Wøøt

Don ever ever ever start a CoC inspired campain on enworld without mailing me.

0.o

Shadows over [streetname] would be a fine name you ask me.

good luck with the game :)

Last edited:

Blackrat

A start with action! Hope it doesn't scare you too much. Don't worry, I don't plan on killing you just yet :].

Beauty can be a curse ;).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads