• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

nWoD/CoC/X-Files - The Shadows - OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
Thanks for the input!

The most dangers in CoC come from outside the border. Pacfic islands, other worlds...
I want an agency with the job to protect America from foreign dangers, like terrorists, greys, mi-go ;)

Shayuri

First Post
Then it would depend where you hunt them. If you do your hunting out of the US, you'd probably be CIA. If you do your hunting IN the US, you'd probably be FBI.

They do cooperate now though, cautiously, so it could go either way. And really, the training for a field agent wouldn't be very different for either agency.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Walking Dad said:
I want an agency with the job to protect America from... ... greys, mi-go ;)
That's where you'll be ending up pretty soon ;) . For now I think FBI would be the best.

Last edited:

Blackrat

Oh yeah. Let's start at NYC. I'm planning on using cities from fiction sometime later too, so don't get startled if I send you to Arkham or Sin City, or maybe even San Fierro and Los Santos...(Though I probably would use the real cities instead those two :D)

Blackrat

Walking Dad said:
I'm ready. But I'm used to the metric system. His height should be 1,86 meters.
Heh. I prefer metrics too but it's no big deal. In imperials 1,86 would be approximately 6'2". On another note. Going through your sheet I noticed you haven't picked skill-specialties. You get three. Page 54 on the core-book explains specialties.

Jemal

Adventurer
Pounds aren't American, they're still used in several countries. For example, a lot of older people in Canada still use Imperial, and as a result the younger generation has to know both imperial and Metric.
BTW, 84 kilograms would be ~185 pounds

Walking Dad

First Post
Jemal said:
Pounds aren't American, they're still used in several countries. For example, a lot of older people in Canada still use Imperial, and as a result the younger generation has to know both imperial and Metric.
BTW, 84 kilograms would be ~185 pounds

I said "American pound" because the German pound = Pfund is 1/2 kilogram.

Thanks.

Remove ads