• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

nWoD/CoC/X-Files - The Shadows - OOC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well I did say that max 4 players but I think I feel more comfortable with 3 so sorry justin and Rev. If I need to bring someone to liven up the game sometime I'll let you know. For now, I'm going to take this with Shay, WD and Jemal.

Walking Dad

First Post
Stats will be completed tomorrow at the latest, I picture some sort of government killer...

("I don't think we should bring it back alife... Because they called me.")

Graf

Explorer
Nice to see people doing WoD.
I'm finding the system a bit swingy, much more like Call of Cthulhu, keeps you on your toes.

Good luck to you!

Blackrat

Walking Dad said:
Stats will be completed tomorrow at the latest, I picture some sort of government killer...

("I don't think we should bring it back alife... Because they called me.")
Sounds good. Maybe sort of Military Intelligence man? James Bond with attitude? Just remember that you are all unaware of the true supernatural in the start.

A question for all. Do you have the Urban Legends WoD supplement? I'm planning on maybe using it but if any of you have it, I'll scrap that idea.

Jemal

Adventurer
wait, so if any of us DO have it you won't be using it? :D what, don't trust us? :p
Well, I for one don't. I've got mage, vampire, and the core book.

So how're we coming along so far? *not impatient at all.. no... definitely... :)*

Blackrat

Jemal said:
wait, so if any of us DO have it you won't be using it? :D what, don't trust us? :p
Well, I for one don't. I've got mage, vampire, and the core book.
Heh. I think I have all the basic WoD books, all the Mage books, most of Vampire books, couple Werewolf books and the core Changeling & Promethean books, so as you see, I have lot to draw inspiration from. Maybe even a bit too much :confused::uhoh:
So how're we coming along so far? *not impatient at all.. no... definitely... :)*
Looking good so far. When WD posts his character and everyone confirms that their's ready, I have nothing to keep from starting. You could scribble down a short backstory/description of your characters though ;).

Remove ads