• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
8, based on GreenKarl's tracking.

ETA: Eh, likely none now. Oh well...

I guess if he somehow rolls two 1s for damage, I may still have a HP left, but I doubt it.

ETA: Which attack did I miss with? The 14 and 12 pair? I guess Braggi was strictly better than me. Oh well, it happens.

Well I hate to say it but you had him down to 2 hit points. It was a matter of initiative and the dice roller really liked me

GreenKarl

First Post
Death Save for Brak, but normally these fights are to the death... depending on what other might do though... all might not be lost!!!

Forged Fury

First Post
It really boiled down to not acting in the first round, although Braggi's HP seem really low. His bracers of defense kind of screwed me too, given the one miss.

Oh well. The group should let Brak die, given the mission.

Forged Fury

First Post
Death Save: [roll0]

Hell, since I think I still have a point of Inspiration, maybe I can get that 20 on this roll.

[roll1]

ETA: Nope. The dice roller really hates me.

GreenKarl

First Post
It really boiled down to not acting in the first round, although Braggi's HP seem really low. His bracers of defense kind of screwed me too, given the one miss.

Oh well. The group should let Brak die, given the mission.

Well I based them off how HP are done for monster in the DMG (d12 is 6.5 x level + con bonus). I am not sure if I am going to continue doing it that way.

As for letting Brak die, remember Tirion is there already performing death rites. He could maybe bluff it off...

Forged Fury

First Post
I would assume Braggi would just hack at me with his axe twice this round. That would be two crits, or four death save fails = Dead. It just doesn't seem likely that he could save me. I'm okay with that. Puts a nice exclamation point on the potential lethality.

GreenKarl

First Post
Very likely... and would fit the story I am sort of going for. Just not great as you post so much and there are only a couple other real regular posters...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads