• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

Forged Fury

First Post
The gate and walls are about 12-15ft high so it would not be easy even for Brak to make that kind of jump...
Hop through the gate, not over it. They're charging by the foot, so Brak was hoping he could save three gold by decreasing the required number of feet the party had to use to get through the gate by 3. He's not a smart man.

Beak will definitely be pushing the gate open as best as he can.

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
Why the days I cannot post, you advance the adventure like a lot? —It's destiny— xD

I suppose Alegast will silently follow his companions in all what transpired up until this point.

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry man... :D

As for where to go next, up to you and I want to let you RP it a bit before moving it again. Evendur heard some rumors but I believe he is the only one who asked...

GreenKarl

First Post
Just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to pipe in on where you are going before I move you along... but not going to wait to long...

GreenKarl

First Post
If you want to take a long rest this might be a good point OR you can move on into the night. Right now it is around 2-3am in the morning, maybe 3 or 4 hours or night left.

Remove ads