D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes I don't think it can resist that... but would Uhtred move all the way down the tunnel towards Levanna? He would get an OA vs. one of the Drow as it passes.

Also if Kelvyn attacks the prone fellow he has advantage (Uhtred acted first and then Kelvyn goes before the Drows actions) on his attack and deal the Surprise Attack extra damage if he hits.

TallIan

Explorer
I thought that was a possibility, I'll tank the hit, I was hoping the first attack might hit and take one out, but no luck there.

I think the witch is the cause of all our woes, so I'd like to get rid of her. I'm hoping Levana's hold of the dwarf lasts long enough for him to tank the drow guards.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BlueLotus

Explorer
As tight of a spot as Levanna was in, I think that she is better equipped to take on a caster than stay in that room though. Lots of crossbow shots were coming her way. But she won't last for much longer against the witch either. I think I should try to finish her off.

Can Levanna cast a Fireball behind the drow witch so that it gets her, but misses Levanna? Maybe if she backs up a little? If not, she can cast Magic Missile with her last 3rd level slot.

TallIan

Explorer
Overkill it was, I'll wait to see if Levana makes her plethora of saves before posting IC.

Basically Uhtred will stay where he is and fight Ohlm in the likely event that Levana doesn't maintain concentration, otherwise he'll go push over some elves then hack them with his axe.

BlueLotus

Explorer
Levanna would use her reaction to cast Shield out of her ring. That will bump her AC up to 21. And I think that would make one of the shots miss.

Remove ads