• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

TallIan

Explorer
I've only ever been in one group where the rogue kept trying to steel all the treasure, it didn't end well.

But I'm easy, my IRL group has a group treasury and buy expensive things by common consent.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
For PBP I tend to whomever is carrying it and then we split it even after you make it back to some safe place. No one gets to "pocket" extra from the rest of the group unless we have all agreed before hand that we are playing a shady group of thieves. In PBP everyone can see what everyone is doing as it were...

GreenKarl

First Post
You can apply it for later BUT I was thinking that it would evaporate on two conditions... exposure to sunlight and probably after 24 hours... I could see if you take care with storage that it could last longer then 24 hours though...

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
24 hours is better than I was hoping for. IIRC, by the book most poisons applied to weapons dissipate in a few minutes at most, which always seemed a bit odd to me since the NPCs who use poisoned weapons don't seem to have to follow that rule.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads