• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

TallIan

Explorer
Having read the first few Elmisnter books recently he does refer to having spells available, the word "slot" isn't used but is implied, but that was before the slightly more flexible version of spell slots that 5e uses.

Perhaps just use a vague "my power is low/ I'm too tired to use my more powerful spells" as Greenkarl suggests

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Right. Back then you learned specific spells and when you cast it, it erased from your memory. Not sure how it would be described today. "My magic is low" maybe?

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Went back to check Quellathe's sheet in the Rogue's gallery to remind myself what feats/abilities she had related to archery and discovered I've been forgetting to add her archery fighting style bonus to her attack rolls. ARRGH! At least I'll remember this time! I've also corrected her sheet in the Rogues gallery.

BlueLotus

Explorer
Cool. Thanks guys :)

Speaking of forgetting, I added the Lucky feat to Levanna's character sheet.

Speaking of luck (that will probably be needed), here's Levanna's stealth check!
[roll0]

GreenKarl

First Post
I want to give Kelvyn a chance to roll also before moving forward.

What is the parties plan then? You move to space L11 on the map and then... just want to make sure if you want to attack, etc. You have the first round to act with Surprise if you beat their Passive Perception (and unless Kelvyn really blows it you should)...

Scotley

Hero
I want to give Kelvyn a chance to roll also before moving forward.

What is the parties plan then? You move to space L11 on the map and then... just want to make sure if you want to attack, etc. You have the first round to act with Surprise if you beat their Passive Perception (and unless Kelvyn really blows it you should)...

Oh man don't jinx me like that! [roll=stealth]1d20+10[/roll] [roll=second roll for advantage with cloak]1d20+10[/roll]

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Q's initial plan is to snipe at the orcs she can see from L11, using the sleeping poison arrows for starters. If Levanna has ranged attacks she can use, Q will try to stick by her to offer what protection she can (including partial cover), even if that means moving in somewhat closer after the (potential) surprise.

On the map, are the squares 10' or 5'?

Remove ads