D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
I remember but can't remember every individual spell :) I thought it was.

As for Difficult terrain I think the Orc still would have gotten to Kelvyn as he had a 5 or 10ft a movement left at the end of his movement.

GreenKarl

First Post
This weekend and today at work have thrown me totally for a loop (had some family come in unexpectedly) so I am way WAY behind at work right now. I will try and update everything tonight after work but I might not have time until tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice... just so distracted by everything else :(

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
No worries. Thanks for letting us know. I'm still recovering from the weekend too. Although our family did manage to have our first dnd session in months yesterday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

TallIan

Explorer
Just a note that you still killed the orc with 19 damage but you don't add your Ability bonuses to Crit damage. You just get to roll all the dice again...
Sorry, forgot to delete the bonus.

I should really just start each roll from scratch rather than editing the previous roll. I'm clearly not very good at editing everything.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
TallIan said:
(from IC thread)
Uhtred is torn for a moment between chasing the fleeing orc and helping Tirion with the ogre then the decision is made for him as Kelvyn looses two arrows, ending the beast's flight.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?475447-IC-Against-the-Slavelords/page70#ixzz4gEIMRswj

Did Kelvyn's attack hit? I compared his attack rolls with the Orc AC and thought they missed; that's why Q went after the orc, too.
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]: If you are feeling generous and want to shift Q's attacks to the ogre (assuming K felled the orc), I won't complain. :) On the other hand, I understand if "board's the play" so to speak.

Remove ads