D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

TallIan

Explorer
Did Kelvyn's attack hit? I compared his attack rolls with the Orc AC and thought they missed; that's why Q went after the orc, too.

[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]: If you are feeling generous and want to shift Q's attacks to the ogre (assuming K felled the orc), I won't complain. :) On the other hand, I understand if "board's the play" so to speak.

I read it that K missed the Orc, and Q killed it. I forgot about Tirion's spirit guardian damage, so its all irrelevant anyway.

GreenKarl

First Post
Yea I will someone's just use your rolls too attack the next thing if one of the other players kills it first. Q acted before K in the Initiative round so then K could use his roll to hit and wound the Ogre. The poor ogre did NOT stand a chance with crossbow bolt, acid splash, mace and spirit guardians ;)

TallIan

Explorer
GM: Can you re-try and open a lock you have failed to open? I know in the older editions you could not...

There is no rule to say you can't anymore. It's just up to the DM what the consequences of failure are. Egg on face for the rogue, noise, brocken pick with bits stuck in the lock...

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
There is no rule to say you can't anymore. It's just up to the DM what the consequences of failure are. Egg on face for the rogue, noise, brocken pick with bits stuck in the lock...

OK in that case I will allow Kelvyn to re-try and pick the lock BUT the DC is going to go up by +3 (and its still a secret as to what the base DC is)

TallIan

Explorer
OK in that case I will allow Kelvyn to re-try and pick the lock BUT the DC is going to go up by +3 (and its still a secret as to what the base DC is)
That's seem to be quite a popular option on various fora I looked at

Scotley

Hero
[roll0]

Just a little too slow. I'm going out of town for a few days and don't expect to post again until Tuesday or so. Please NPC my character as needed. He would likely try and shoot the Ogre with a sleepy bolt rather than engage directly.

Remove ads