• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

Scotley

Hero
I've only ever been in one group where the rogue kept trying to steel all the treasure, it didn't end well.

But I'm easy, my IRL group has a group treasury and buy expensive things by common consent.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I guess it might not be very convincing coming from me, but Kelvyn is a good guy and would not steal from the group.

GreenKarl

First Post
Also which way would the party like to go next? Do you want to find a place to hide out for the day and take a long rest later? Do you want to explore where the prints of the dwarf and orc lead from (there were also large set of prints on the bridge).

TallIan

Explorer
So we have:
600GP
Some gems
four sneaky cloaks (Kelvyn, Uhtred, Tirion and ?)
four vials of poison

plus some "vendor trash"

What did the orc have on him, or have I missed that post?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
That's 120 gp each.
Tirion won't use poison (LG), so that leaves it for Kelvyn and possibly Quellathe.
Not sure how to divide "gems". Last cloak goes to either Quellathe or Levanna.

Scotley

Hero
That's 120 gp each.
Tirion won't use poison (LG), so that leaves it for Kelvyn and possibly Quellathe.
Not sure how to divide "gems". Last cloak goes to either Quellathe or Levanna.

For now I'd say leave them in 'party treasure' and we'll use them to fund healing and group purchases until such time as we have a place we can exchange and divide them fairly.

Remove ads