• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Occ--Cnc Assault on Blacktooth Ridge

MonsterMash

First Post
Name: Beregost Class: illusionist
Race: Gnome Age: Weight: 45lbs Height: 3' 6"
AC: 12 HP: 4

Stats (link http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=521198)
STR 10 (+0)
DEX 16 (+2)
CON 10 (+0)
INT 16 (+2) Prime +8
WIS 13 (+1) Prime +7
CHA 12 (+0)

Abilities: Animal Empathy, Combat Expertise(Goblins, Kobolds), Darkvision, Enhanced Hearing, Spells, Disguise, Sharp Senses

Languages: Common, Gnome, Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Kobold

Spells per day: Cantrips 4, 1st Level 3, 2nd Level 0
Gnome spells (1/day): Dancing lights, Ghost sound, Prestidigitation

Spell book:
Cantrips (4): Dancing Lights, Influence, Message, Mending
1st Level (3): Color Spray, Daze, Read Magic

Wealth: 5gp 9sp http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=522728
Equipment:
Staff
Dagger
2 Darts
Backpack
Bedroll
Waterskin
Small Belt pouch
Whistle
10 sheets parchment
1 oz Ink
Spell book
1 week rations
Flint & steel

Background:
Beregost grew up in the hamlet of Underhill surrounded by other gnomes with visiting human traders coming to buy the fine toys crafted by the woodcarvers there. He has always delighted in illusions and pranks. He left home to seek adventure and wealth after his father died and his mother was left to raise him and his three younger sisters, while his elder brother farmed and hunted. He has wandered through the lands of the humans, earning a crust by performing magic tricks and seeking to find other magicians to learn from.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
I like him MonsterMash, very nice addition to the party. i edit the post to say we are only looking for 2 players.Welcome.

moritheil

First Post
Is it possible for someone unfamiliar with CnC to play?

EDIT: Just realized that CnC is an alternate system, not a module. Heh. :p

Last edited:

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
moritheil Is it possible for someone unfamiliar with CnC to play?

EDIT: Just realized that CnC is an alternate system, not a module. Heh.

Yepper mortheil, come and join the fun it is very possible for someone unfamiliar with Cnc to play. Anyway I do quite a bit of seat of the pants go with the moment especially online.

Do you have any class/race prefernece for playing. I like to broaden the parties talents etc, but I am open to any class for the system. I list if you want the whole list.

moritheil

First Post
isidorus said:
Yepper mortheil, come and join the fun it is very possible for someone unfamiliar with Cnc to play. Anyway I do quite a bit of seat of the pants go with the moment especially online.

Do you have any class/race prefernece for playing. I like to broaden the parties talents etc, but I am open to any class for the system. I list if you want the whole list.

Ah, I was looking for a strictly 3.5 campaign this time. I couldn't find one, so I started one. Thanks for answering my question anyhow, and have a great game!

Remove ads