[occ] Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Shayuri

First Post
I'm not sure how waking the dwarf up kickstarts the game, unless that book has information in it we absolutely need to have before we get out of here...in which case, the module design should really have taken into account that a party might not be able to read it. :)

81Dagon

Explorer
What I mean is that I'm trying to get things moving, since you need the dwarf mobile if you're not going to leave him in the tunnels to die after bringing him back from the brink. I could have you guys keep trying to roll for it, but in a PbP game, that's likely to cause a stall and make people lose interest. As I've said many times, I think this is a really cool AP, so I don't want it to get get short-stopped and die off.

The book could be valuable, but is not required. The module assumes the dwarf gets offed, but you saved him, so its up to you guys to figure out how to deal with him. He's at negative hit points, but is stable and conscious. Calloh's idea of waiting the night out for magic could work, but carries risks too, as do any others.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Ah! Completely misunderstood the situation. For some reason I thought we had transportation worked out.

Sorry 'bout that. :)

Man, where's that Tenser's Floating Disk spell when you need it, eh? Hee hee!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks to all for the well wishes! The nation of Mowglia is strong!

First chance I've had to log in and catch up - a much dreaded task. Going 'round to the OOC threads for all my games first to post my imminent return, and then I'll get to updating IC. However, it'll be a slow and much interrupted task so I beg your indulgence as I work :lol:

81Dagon

Explorer
Ah! Completely misunderstood the situation. For some reason I thought we had transportation worked out.

Sorry 'bout that. :)

Man, where's that Tenser's Floating Disk spell when you need it, eh? Hee hee!

Hey, don't apologize! The dwarf is stable, so he can move around, albeit at a slow rate and anything strenuous could destabilize him. If you guys are resting until your magic is restored, then I need to know if you are putting up a guard or taking other precautions. Also, its been a while, but you're only a 40 minute walk from the temple if you wanted to hole up there. Totally unrealted too, but by the time you are done resting, you'll be able to try and influence the NPCs again with Diplomacy.

Thanks to all for the well wishes! The nation of Mowglia is strong!

First chance I've had to log in and catch up - a much dreaded task. Going 'round to the OOC threads for all my games first to post my imminent return, and then I'll get to updating IC. However, it'll be a slow and much interrupted task so I beg your indulgence as I work :lol:

Awesome news! Take whatever time you need for your family, I'm actually in the middle of the rockies right now, so posting isn't going to be quick for me either.

Space_Titanium

First Post
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] - Congrats m'man! I hope the little one is enjoying their time in the greater world!

To everyone else: my apologies for being so quiet. Work has been extremely busy/stressful/why oh why am I still putting myself through this so I've been neglecting the game. I will get back into it shortly.

81Dagon

Explorer
To everyone else: my apologies for being so quiet. Work has been extremely busy/stressful/why oh why am I still putting myself through this so I've been neglecting the game. I will get back into it shortly.
Don't worry about it, I know exactly how you feel. Did any of your's decide they were going to start Christmas break early? Cause one of mine did right in the middle of molecular genetics.

Space_Titanium

First Post
Don't worry about it, I know exactly how you feel. Did any of your's decide they were going to start Christmas break early? Cause one of mine did right in the middle of molecular genetics.

Not so far, though they really REALLY want to. We have a bout of standardized exams in January that's worth 50% of their final grades, so they know they have to keep up for the time being. How goes the battle with the walk-out?

Shayuri

First Post
I edited my previous post so that her question wouldn't just be dangling there while we moved forward to the next morning. Scale situation is resolved, at least for now. :)

Remove ads