[occ] Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

81Dagon

Explorer
Which is funny, because he's going to have a lot more on his mind before you get out of the cave :p

Although, its not all going to be bad.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Oh, great! Well, he does love a challenge . . . as long as he can meet it head-on with hammer or sword! He ain't subtle. He prefers to let Luna do the thinking, and just aim him in the right direction.

jackslate45

First Post
Luna is just wise beyond her years. ..

Dagon, what is the down time looking like? I'm debating picking up either craft wondrous or craft magical arms and armor, but if we don't get a lot of down time I might just get scribe scroll.

Is anyone else going to pick up a craft feat?

Shayuri

First Post
I was thinking schmaybe...but sorcerors aren't really optimal for it, so if you want to I'd be fine with it. :)

Especially since I want a familiar, and that's pretty feat-intensive for a non-arcane sorceror.

81Dagon

Explorer
In the long run there will definitely be plenty of downtime for crafting, but there's not much of it in the first adventure. You're about to hit one downtime where that could happen, but there I don't really see you being in a position to really craft anything until after we hit level six. And lord knows how long that will take.

In other news, the final module is balling in terms that I can't use, least I offend Morris' gradmother. Suffice to say, its going to be cool when we finally reach it.

Shayuri

First Post
Was my spellcraft roll enough to ID the scroll?

And did I find anything on the two knights other than a potion and a scroll? No papers or notes or orders or anything?

Remove ads