• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[occ] Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

81Dagon

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]If you're going to switch to the Bard, Mowgs, I guess I could surrender the spot to you. I have no interest in playing another warrior just now, so i guess I'd just bow out rather than have too many bards. we have always talked about getting the Band back together, though....[/sblock]
Woah, woah, woah, did I miss something here?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]If you're going to switch to the Bard, Mowgs, I guess I could surrender the spot to you. I have no interest in playing another warrior just now, so i guess I'd just bow out rather than have too many bards. we have always talked about getting the Band back together, though....[/sblock]

Woah, woah, woah, did I miss something here?

Nope - I think Leif glommed onto my old post from when I was still pondering character concepts. I'm very happy with Medjai as-is ;). I'm diggin' the whole party, actually!

Elewan

First Post
Also, if you guys want to standardize a bit, here's how I'm formatting my posts. The URL section is just what you get on photobucket when you choose the IMG thumb option on the link section except the [IMG] tags are replaced with [align=left]

I just keep it in a text file and fill in the content inside the[INDENT] tags. No pressure, but I think it would make the thread look better and easier to parse.

[section][URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/TuringComplete/media/Hannah.jpg.html][align=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/TuringComplete/th_HannahAvatar.jpg[/align][/URL]
[SIZE=3][B]Hannah, Female Elf Wizard 1[/B][/SIZE][INDENT=3]

[/INDENT][/section][sblock=Character Sheet][/sblock]

Space_Titanium

First Post
Here's a short blurb. Feel free to edit as you will:

A savage looking man, Jorgun Revedka stands a hair above 6 feet yet his rough appearance makes him seem taller. He wears an odd combination of traditional Kellid garb and religious finery, a sign to most that he's not to be taken lightly. Jorgun's devotion to Erastil hangs clearly off his neck, shining silver light when he's moving about in the sunlight. The man is never seen without a pack full of survival gear hanging from his back, but most fixate on the large sword strapped beneath the bag, much to their detriment - anyone who has seen Jorgun use his bow know that the simple piece of wood is by far the deadlier weapon in his hands. Few can say that they've enjoyed dealing with the inscrutable Kellid, but fewer still can claim he's wronged them.

Leif

Adventurer
Calloh, half-elf bard

Here's a description of Calloh:

Calloh stands 5 feet, eleven-and-one-half inches tall and weighs 168 pounds soaking wet. A bruiser he is not, but he always has a song or a joke prepared for almost any occasion. Somtimes, though, he is more introspective and prone to bouts of sullen moodiness. These never last long, however, and he quickly resumes his more pleasant demeanor. Calloh believes that he inherited his reddish brown hair from his human father, but this is pure speculation on his part for not only does he not know what color his father's hair is/was, he doesn't even know if he is the product of a human-elf union or whether both of his parents are true-breeding half-elves. He suspects that he is the fruit of an inter-racial tryst, though, both because he sometimes has some difficulty with the elvish language, and also because he tends to prefer human music.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads