[October] What are you watching?

Lost, Heroes, Firefly reruns in HD, Star Trek tos reruns with the redone effects (City on the Edge of Forever just had some orbital passes that would almost make the episode worth it on its own were it not already THE best TOS episode already).

Merlion

First Post
The only thing I watch on actual broadcast television is Heroes. Its the only show I've seen since Angel ended thats held my interest enough to watch each week.

Oh, and FLCL on Cartoon Network late saturday night/sunday morning, for however long it lasts.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Mark CMG said:
Very much enjoyed the first once the plot got moving along. The second didn't hold my interest. Wedding Crashers and {proof} are next on the chopping block. :)

The first was funny as anything I've seen in a long time while I just didn't have the frame of mind to watch the second. I did, however, check out Jackson's King Kong which, while very enjoyable as a technical achievement, I realized isn't really a very full story. That, unfortunately, was highlighted by the three hour movie's frenetic pace as Jackson seemed to want to force feed the audience a heavy diet of action and special effects. All good, I admit, but perhaps a little too filling for one sitting.

Remove ads