Of Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths

silentspace

First Post
Teleporting back to Chult the next morning, Invelion greets Undinar and the rest of the team with a wide grin. Immediately he goes with Undinar to hire the Gabrielle from Captain Bolin. Once the details of the deal is made (half now half when complete?), Invelion examines the fine ship, learning as much as he can about it. Standing on the deck, he gazes out upon the sea.

"I have a feeling this is going to be another fine adventure! Let's be sure to enjoy ourselves on the way, eh?" Invelion winks to the others.

silentspace

First Post
Lounging on the deck as the crew prepares the ship, Invelion eats a fresh mango from the markets of Chult.

"So Hrothgar, and... Nick, is it? I believe the three of us might be the only ones here without the natural ability to breathe water. In case you don't have means to stay underwater long term, I now have that water breathing spell! I can prepare it for you if you like. Just let me know. I can make the spell last for almost a full day. We might get a little wrinkly being underwater that long though," Invelion grins. "We also have a backup item, a cloak of the manta ray if you'd like to use it, though being in manta ray form does have some drawbacks."

Erekose13

Explorer
"There is the ring of water breathing that we have as well, perhaps one of you might want to wear that right away. Looks like you got a great deal on those items, and your research was successful, glad you are back, Invelion. Alright then, let’s hire the Gabrielle and be on our way. I know that Lord Shassar is eagerly waiting our arrival.” replies Undinar.

TroyXavier

First Post
"Breathing underwater is not a problem for me. I have a special device that allows me to do so. However, it's always good to have a backup plan in case something were to go wrong." Nick adjusts his equipment. Not exactly thrilled about how much he might be underwater but very curious to see what he might find in the depths of the deep blue seas.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Gudenny will, at some later point, go over the Gabrille inch by inch as if her life depends on it. As it fact it does, "I have some potential to cast some enabling magic but my power is not great. I'd prefer to keep it as back up - the bottom of the ocean is a bad palce to have your waterbreathing dispelled. How are we provided with light sources?"

silentspace

First Post
Invelion nods "Very well Nick. And good idea Prince. I'll wear the ring. That will give me the ability to cast spells easily underwater, so I'll be able to cast water breathing spells on others in case we find ourselves suddenly beneath the waves."

"Gudenny, that's a good question about lights. Perhaps we should pick up some sunrods before we embark."

OOC: do everburning torches work underwater?

Remove ads