Of Mitrovich & 'Friends'

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Yelena frowns at Jehan's abrupt answer to what she thinks is a reasonable question, but says nothing, as this is a matter for the three involved. "So, what now?"

Talon quirks a brow and crosses her arms. "Yelena's got a point, what now? If Deanna's presence here is the reason you were able to take her house, then is she still here, and a danger? There was another, actively trying to take us while we journeyed here. So, all is not finished." She pauses, "Is it likely that Cat is still in these Ashen Lands?"

Last edited:

MistyThorin

First Post
Katya speaks quietly and steadily in reply to Talia's question. "I am Katya Petrova, a bard. And I would like to think, a friend of Jehan's."

. o O ( I would like to think so, anyway. I was hoping perhaps to be more than a friend, even, but that's not so likely now that you're back. I have my pride. )

Determination

First Post
A small scruffy head watches the group from the bushes. The creature reaches up to wipe it's nose on the back of a filthy sleeve, the movement causing a sorrid stench to be released into the light breeze.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Talon stops, just in front of the bush.
"And I suppose I hear nothing too? Come out. If you aren't here to harm us, you've no reason to be lurking. There's enough breakfast to share."

Yelena watches the whole exchange curiously, having been wondering what it was that was making Talon act so oddly. When the person in the bushes speaks, she looks at Talon, understanding.

Determination

First Post
The creature pokes it's head out at the mention of breakfast, he slowly works his way out of the bushes a chickensfoot gripped tightly in one grubby fist, this he points at Talon, "no trick or i use chicken foot spell on you. Me no eat for two and two and two days."

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Talon quirks a brow, watching the new arrival, then lowers her hand from her sword, and moves to the fire, where the remains of breakfast haven't yet been tended. She dishes out some porridge, and sticks a strip of dried beef jerky into the bowl as well. This she hands to the creature.

Yelena covers her mouth and nose. . o O (Chicken foot spell?)

Remove ads