Of Vile Darkness

linnorm

Explorer
Ralam Human Rogue 5 / Assassin 7

*Ralam sees Hasord wave him over and downs the last of the wine in his glass with a frown. Such a shame to drink such a fine vintage so quickly. Upon reaching Hasord and Torr, Rallam bows to both and smiles.*

"Hasord, always a pleasure to see you." turning to Torr, "Good evening sir, I don't believe we've met. I am Jass."

After Hasord explains the details, "That will work just fine. I'm sure your cousin will be satisfied as always. One question though, does your cousin want the goods packaged in the usual way?"

OOC: The packaging is a reference to Ralam's use of the Death Grimace spell.

Rybaer

First Post
*Torr scrutinizes the man that Hasord calls over. He is much smaller than Torr, but dresses well and moves smoothly through the crowd. Not exactly what he'd have expected of a skulking killer. Then again, he himself isn't an ordinary killer either.*

*Torr nods in greeting as Ralam/Jass introduces himself to Torr.*

"I am Torr," he says, feeling no need to hide his identity. He is known to several here already by that name.

*Torr extends his hand to shake the newcomer's. If Ralam/Jass reciprocates, Torr will give him a very firm shake, but will refrain from breaking any fingers.*

*He listens to Ralam/Jass's conversation with Hasord and pretends as if he follows all of it. When they reach a pause, he will chime in.*

"It is a couple days until such time as your cousin needs our services, Hasord," he says. "Jass, shall we meet up earlier that day to discuss our...methods?"

linnorm

Explorer
Ralam Human Rogue 5 / Assassin 7

*Ralam returns the nod and shakes hands with Torr.*

"Hmm... yes, I think that would be very beneficial. It wouldn't do to be stumbling over each other while we work would it? I will arrange an appropriate place for our meeting. Hasord, would you be so kind as to relay the location to Torr when it's ready?"

Wrahn

First Post
Something akin to humor touches Aekir as he watches the chattering magpie. It is an uncomfortable feeling, but it passes quickly.

The woman is not prepared for the what is coming, it should be easy. Still it would be more prudent to study the target longer, it is unfortunate that I do not have the time.

As Irene Kissaken begins to speak to what appears to be one of her peer, Aekir flutters away into an alley next to a restaurant. Checking to make sure he is unobserved he resumes his natural form.

The flies are thick in the alley as they swarm around tiny scraps of food even the beggars find inedible. His hand lashes out as he snatches a fly from the air. If there had been someone there and they had been observant they may have noticed the blue-white glow coming from his hand and he consumed the tiny creatures life essence.

He returns to the conversation, this time wearing the form of a fly, he keeps low and flies into skirt of Lady Kissaken, riding there until she takes the dress off in the evening.

When the morning comes, and her husband leaves, he sneaks out from the closet and look at her sleeping form. He can almost feel regret for the loss to the family this woman’s death will surely bring. But what they don’t understand is death will not have taken this woman.

*Aekir snaps into his true form and takes off his gloves. He covers her mouth with his hand and begins to feed.*

[ooc: Grapple check +19, draining an energy level a round]

Rybaer

First Post
*Torr grins slightly as he listens to Ralam/Jass begin to instruct Hasord. Little guy has some poise and confidence, he thinks. And he didn't flinch at my handshake...though he could not return it with the same strength.*

"Yes," he says. "That sounds fine. Hasord, please contact me in the usual manner when a location is found."

*Torr takes a long pull on his drink, finishing it and deliberately setting it back down on the bar.*

"Jass, again, a pleasure to meet you," he says. "If you have nothing else to add, Hasord, then I'll be taking my leave."

Galbraith

First Post
"Yes. Sefor, hunting accident, lock of hair... Fine as always."

As he reaches for the advance on payment he asks, "What is the time table?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Loviana, Predel leans toward you as the act ends and gives you a chaste kiss on the cheek, flushing just a bit as he does so.*

"It was wonderful to share this night with you Janela, but I must go back to the temple, for I have duties this night. Know that the evening is blessed by your beauty, as am I," he says, rising just a bit unsteadily, as if a bit intoxicated. By beauty perhaps?

*Ralam, Hasord nods at your comment.*

"Indeed, the usual packaging, but neatly and subtly done. My cousin doesn't like the seams and ends to show," Hasord says, indicating that your mark should not be immediatly obvious.

*Aekir, your ruse seems to go by unnoticed, and you stand next to Irene's bed. One hand covers her mouth and the other goes to her throat just to keep her still. Her eyes snap open at your touch, but her first scream turns into a muffled moan as you suck out her life energy. It doesn't take very long, for such a vivacious woman it takes surprisingly little to kill her. In a few seconds, the deed is done. The energy pours into you, another soul to feed your own power, another soul to send below. You hear some faint stirrings in the next room, and realize the maid is waking up.*

*Torr, Hasord nods at your comment, and waves you off grandly.*

"Of course my boy, I'll have things all set up by tomorrow, so they'll be a message then.*

*Able, the purse contains twenty pieces of platinum and a trade ruby inscribed with the three hundred gold piece mark, declaring its standard value.*

"A quarter now, and the rest later when the client has it. Sefor will hunt in the morn in three days' time," Wode says, and passes you a brief map of the area where he is expected to be. "He'll bring along several servants as well as some friends and assistant hunters. Be sure you aren't seen."

Last edited:

linnorm

Explorer
Ralam Rogue 5 / Assassin7

"As always I bow to your cousin's good taste. I will make the arrangements in the morning and get you the information by noon."

*Ralam makes a short bow to Hasord and leaves.*

Ralam makes his way to see Sivi and deliver his thanks and apology personally at a leisurely pace, the prospect of work always puts a smile on his face.

Subtle and neat. Hmm, hmmm, hmmm. Poison is out, I'm on a specific timetable. Strangulation? Hmm, less blood that way, not as satisfying though. Perhaps an alchemical substance to prevent him from bleeding too much?

*Arriving at the rear entrance Ralam knocks politely.*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loviana: Half-Nymph/Female (Rogue/Corruptor/Bondblade)

*Loviana her thoughts shocked at the chaste kiss begins to wonder, Have you ever been with a woman? Ironic, and almost unbelievable, considering your goddess I wonder… Loviana concentrates upon casting Detect Good . To Brother Predel, and the rest of the world, they only see a blushing girl.*

*As she notices Predel’s unsteadiness she stands up with a look of concern as she raps her delicate arms around him to help brace him, “Are you sure you should leave? I would hate for your other brothers to think you where drunk.” She smiles weakly at her own attempted joke before she gives him a sad look full of concern.*

OOC: I did use my corrupter spell like ability of Detect Good, I would also like to venture a guess at how old Predel is.

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Aekir opens the dead woman’s mouth and holds out he tongue with one hand and with another blade like finger on the other hand cuts out her tongue. Looking around he grabs one of her monogrammed handkerchief and places the tongue within. Quickly he arranges her so she appears to still be sleeps, he slides open a window, assuming the form of a bird. He takes to the morning sky.

He then goes to a general supply store and secures a small leather pouch. Assuming the form of the late Mrs Kissaken (magical armor of course changes size to accommodate) he goes to a courier service and hires the pouch to be rush delivered to the merchant Kissaken this very morning.

Resuming the form of a bird out of sight of the busy streets, he takes a circuitous route back to his boarding house, sneaking into he rooms, he gives into his body’s need for rest.

Remove ads