Off to War - canceled

Axel

First Post
I'm sorry to read all of that HM. Your Off to War campaign was my first PbP RP, and still my favourite I think. Through it you dragged me into a Pathfinder campaign, which has had huge changes on my real-world gaming.

So, what I'm trying to say, I think, is thanks. Thanks for giving a n00b a chance. Thanks for putting the time in over 2-3 years to run an unlimited campaign world. Thanks for enduring my non-American spelling of words (surely they must grate on you as much as Americanised spelling grates on me). And thanks for a good time.

Nobody else could've or would've run such a world for so long or so consistently.

Don't be a stranger around the boards!

Cheers,
Axel

Sugar_Silk

First Post
feel bad for not posting anything for a while... I certainly didn't expect the whole campaign to be cancelled! :(
[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] : Sorry your job is trying to kill you. Thanks for all your hard work, and for helping me get started here! I had a blast!

I have really enjoyed playing here with everyone, and meeting such creative people. This was the only PbP game I had active, so if anyone knows of a game where I might fit well, or is looking for a player please let me know! :D

jackslate45

First Post
I am sad as well to see this go. However, I can understand the long hours (We have all been there). This was by far my favorite 3.5 game of all time!

We'll see most of you in LPF, but the rest of you, come join LPF!

Remove ads