Off to War [IC]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Claude chuckles along with him "Ah so our reputation still follows me, sais la vie, I seem to be the exception among my kinsmen." Claude looks down at his signet ring causing as connection in his head, a slight smile comes across his face. "It's not that I don't trust more that knowing your friends helps both of you trust each other and I'm not only eye your equipment but also that ring on your finger, looks like a signet ring, hmm?" Claude says stroking his goiatee in thought.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jareth winces and nods slowly. "Yeah. Memento. Family..." His voice trails off as he looks first in the direction of the torched village, then in the direction of the Treylor Empire's lands. After a couple seconds of focusing, his eyes melancholy, they grow hard as flint again and his lip curls in anger. Quickly, he shakes his head, breaking his line of thought and turning back to Claude and the others.

[sblock=EDIT OOC]
Sorry. To me, quotes made it plainer just who/what I was addressing. And I put OOC chatter in sblocks anyway.[/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Je comprend mon ami," Claude says to Jareth as he raises his left hand to show him his own signet ring "You are not alone in misery, mon ami." Claude says to Jareth, his usual smile coming back.
"Now Sir Martomum what would you have your company do?" Claude asks putting his hands together in front of his mouth so the top of his fingers touch his nose in waiting

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
Hralfgar spends most of his time alone, practicing tracking. He remembers how useful it would have been in the forest, and how he should of listened to his father more. He also tries to scavange the parts to a portable still, hoping to raise the morale of the army. He listens to the young folk sometimes but in general keeps to himself. He is older than they, and feels unwelcomed sometimes. When he does converse it is with Martomum, seeing him as the closest person he can talk with. He asks him about the Dwarven cities and more about his fathers back, trying to learn more of his family. He shares whats left of his family liquor before running out, promising Martomum his very own bottle.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The old dwarf looks at all the faces sitting around the campfire, "Hrmph!! Geenies ye alls be, but I can nay tink of wats ta do," he says.

Martomum pulls a piece of folded parchment from behind his wide belt. "Dee's be me orders," he says with a grimace. "Suppose be frum Bear his self." Looking at the paper a sadness darkens the dwarf's face. "Bah!" he exclaims throwing the parchment to the ground. "I's knowa who be pen'n tose orders."

With a quick move Fallon retrieves the paper before the dwarf can kick them into the fire. He hands the orders over "Here, here each of you take a look for yourselves." he says handing the parchment over.

[sblock=Orders]
My dear old friend I am writing to you with dire news and orders for your part to help in the war against the Treylor. The enemy has somehow gotten troops past the army at Siere and pockets of them ravage the countryside. The army that destoryed the villiage is on the move towards Harkon Manor, and you must get there first to warn them, ready their defenses, and let them know we are on the way. Take whatever men you deem neccesary, but no horses or carts. Travel light and fast through the Western Woods and you should beat the Treylor to Harkon Manor. Also you must take with you Jareth Kyras, he will be sent to you shortly. Make haste my friend and we will win. BEAR [/sblock]

After reading the missive Lora walks over to Fallon and whisphers something, flustering the old man. "Come, come we should,should take care,care of this right, right away." he says leading her off.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jareth takes a look at the orders as soon as Fallon rescues them. "Harkon Manor? I hadn't realized we were so close... But now we have a chance to take some fighting to them! Who else is coming?" The young man has a vicious-looking smile on his face, relishing the thought of battle with Treylor.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"It's only say I needs takes yuse greenie it nay did say I shuild let ye fight," the dwarf cuts in. "An wats ye knows of Harkon ye have nay beens ta de wilds afore."

Myth and Legend

First Post
Lora followed the old man, her abdomen pulsing with pain. "Dear LORD it's going to start gushing forth soon." The girl's face had reddened and she was almost completely distracted. Still, she had to give the note some thought. "Fallon, - Lora muttered trough her teeth. - do you have an example that you are sure Is Lord Bairan's handwriting?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"What, what will that, that do to help, help?" he asks Lora alittle taken back. He thinks while rummaging in his cart muttering to himself. "Should have, have thought about, about this happening. She is, is a girl after, after all."

He pulls out of the cart what looks to be a large laundry washing tub and two buckets. "We need, need to start, start heading to the laundresses area, area where they can help." he says giving Lora the buckets then leading her off at a quick pace.

[sblock=ooc] How much of this do you want to play?? After a dip you could return and Fallon may have found you something you could use. I just don't have anything right with me. And don't want to rush. Or do you wish to RP this it's your character your choice. [/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jareth barely holds his temper as he snaps to Martomum, "You'll be hard pressed to keep me out of the fight!"

He then takes a deep breath, catching the dwarf's question. After he regains a little composure, he says, "I've never been to Harkon Manor, but my mentor's family hailed from there. He didn't talk about it much, but he mentioned the name a few times. That's how I know it. And don't presume to know where I've been, sir," Jareth replies, gritting his teeth slightly on the 'sir.'

Last edited:

Remove ads