Off to War [IC]

Theroc

First Post
Aidan frowned at all the conflict, finally deciding to speak up.

"Seems Treylor's going to win this war... already got us fighting ourselves. Shame really. I wonder how Treylor'll treat my family..."

He spoke aloud, ensuring the fiery young man and Martomum both could hear him, looking about in a much poorer temperment than he'd had previously. Such argumentation and bemoaning was contagious, he felt, and knew he too would likely soon be at someone's throat.

"Anyways, if Treylor's going to attack whatever this Manor is... and we're ta warn them, there's always a chance they'd attack while we're there. And I'm sure ya wouldn't jus' give'em the manor, would ya?" The boy asked Martomum, wondering if he seriously intended to keep them out of the fight.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looking across at Aidan and then turning his hard gaze on Jareth the dwarf speaks to them both moving his head back and forth. "Ye greenies tink we goes ta war, but ta war be off ina' uther direction," he gives a wave of his hand to the east. "Tis be a ways ta gets me frum Bear, ta get me outs ina' wilds ta do's away wit mes. Ones way tor nother." the dwarf bows his head sadly.

"An in if's wat tis say is true, I no wants ta be in da middle of's watever skemes tat mage be a hatchin'." Martomum says folding his arms and looking at Jareth. "Tis somes reason ta get ye ta Harkon buts why?"

[sblock=ooc] Great interaction and character play, bonus experience will be givin this upcoming XP day. :) DW does a very good 8 CHA lol. [/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
"I think we're following orders. I don't think we're going to war. I may not be learned, but I ain't stupid. I've been payin' attention. Do ya think Dellex had that village burned to the ground and placed that helmet there just ta keep us busy? D'ya think he'd resort ta such extremes? I dunno the man, so I can't rightly say what 'e'd do. So dun't go assuming ya know what I be thinkin'..."

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Claude looks arouund at everyone and sees many worried faces "Alright then we are all very cautious of Dellexbut we must go to the manor no matter what because they need to be warned. Now with this in mind can any of those inclined to magic be able to... aid in staying informed to the actions here, please speak up quickly time is of the...essence?" Claude asks to group as he takes a step infront of them to allow him to see all of their faces.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jareth snorts as Aidan starts speaking, despite Aidan's points.

"I've no idea why those orders mention me by name, but they do. Maybe they're hoping my old teacher will be there and I can convince him to join us. Maybe they just want to give me something to do. Maybe there's no good reason. I've no idea, but if there's a chance of Treylor soldiers being there, I won't pass up the opportunity." Jareth taps his coiled chain to illustrate his point.

He's then swiftly lost in the following conversation, and is visibly annoyed by it, finally plainly asking, "Who in the Nine Hells is Dellex?"

Jareth looks at Claude as the older warrior speaks and he shrugs. "My magic's for battle, not spying."

[sblock=OOC]
Thanks HM. :)

Though I'm not so sure it's a compliment... ;)
[/sblock]

Myth and Legend

First Post
The laundry maids turned out to be old hens with sharp tongues, but they somehow sympathized with the young girl. Lora on the other hand managed to keep her big mouth relatively shut, as she felt at their mercy when washing herself.

The hempen rag they gave her to dry off was rough and with a nasty texture that felt almost like tree bark, but at least it was clean. After the girl dried off and took care of her problem, she stepped out of the laundry tents and tried to see if Fallon was still waiting for her.

Her belly still throbbed with pain, but at least she felt clean, despite being in the same dress. Lora's hair was still damp so she had let it hang loose, the water making it slightly wavy and shiny.

[sblock]I see no reason to go in to details, plus Lora should be there with the rest of the group. I anticipate the main event: the clash of the low Cha characters :D[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
"Aidan. I agree with everything you just said. The only thing I would add, is that this has got TRAP written all over it.

Jareth. I realise that you are justifiably angry with the Treylors. However anger clouds the wits and we all need to keep our wits about us on this mission. Also, you should to be aware that any Treylors we meet may not be real Treylors but Dellex's men.

By the way Martomum, I'm volunteering to go if you'll have me.

Dragonwriter

First Post
"If they're not Treylors, they'll still feel my chain ripping their chests open. If they are Treylors, so much the better, but it doesn't change my plans."

Jareth scowls as he speaks, his arms folding across his chest again.

Theroc

First Post
Aidan blinked at the boy's comment.

"So, ya just like killin' people then? Treylor 'er no? If that isn't what yer sayin', I'd pick words more carefully, 'cause that's what it sounds like..."

Dragonwriter

First Post
"If someone's comin' to kill me or any of my allies, yeah, I'll kill them and not think twice about it. If I'm feeling generous, I might just blast their eyes with some magic and knock them out, but the first is more likely if I'm in danger."

Remove ads