• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off To War... Recriutment/Discussion

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
One more thing

Nearly forgot before you go on mission make sure your character sheet is done the way you want it. There will be no way to change after first mission you will be gaining/losing equipment and using your stat scores and skills so any last changes please look into now and let me know if you did make a change i got characters copy pasted to my notepads.

Shinn is in Shinn is in Shinn is in not to bad took me about five minutes. :p

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
I added a few items which brought my total load up to a medium Load. Are we able to leave behind some stuff at the camp while we search for th lost outriders, or is this going to be going on while the army is moving? Just curious about the time passing and events in motion right now that we know.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey HolyMan what about that Craft check for extra gold? I remembered just now :)

You spend your starting gold on equipment (and you don't have to spend it all) then you make a craft check adding the resukt to your money BUT you don't get to buy anything with the money at character generation have to wait till you are in the game

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I added a few items which brought my total load up to a medium Load. Are we able to leave behind some stuff at the camp while we search for th lost outriders, or is this going to be going on while the army is moving? Just curious about the time passing and events in motion right now that we know.

Will check out your sheet (change the stats yet??) Up to you if you want to leave it behind or not really your ACP is already at max so a med load is nothing

Remeber also leave something behind might not be there but let me now here if you do decice to leave anything (besides the donkey Deskjob)

Theroc

First Post
Btw, Holyman, sorry I've been so quiet here lately, was slightly confused with stuff, and stuff kept me away from the computer the past few days... so... I hadn't gotten around to actually writing up my character.

I'm not feeling particularly well tonight, so I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow, and try to get it started if I'm feeling better tomorrow...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I am now ready for the side quest "Search in the Dark" just waiting for a go no go from ghostcat, and then I'll post in the Off to War thread with a link to the adventure.

Remember post here any equipment you are leaving in camp.

Will also still post in the IC for Myth and Legend & wysiwyg to bring them into the side quest

Deskjob

First Post
Just leave it behind

Yeah, I'll leave the mule. I know, I know,... your thinkin? "How can he leave his Noble Stead behind?" Well tough! Its a rough world kiddos. Gotta learn to play with the big boys. No more Donkey! No more Parfeys! And, no more Onions!

(stupid Shrek movies...)

ghostcat

First Post
ty ghostcat maybe should put into character what you have when familiar is within one mile and that way we will no what is lost without looking it up eah time

I've updated my character sheet. Hope all is clear. If not, I'll have another go.

I am now ready for the side quest "Search in the Dark" just waiting for a go no go from ghostcat, and then I'll post in the Off to War thread with a link to the adventure.

Remember post here any equipment you are leaving in camp.

Will also still post in the IC for Myth and Legend & wysiwyg to bring them into the side quest

Sorry for holding things up. All ready and raring to go.

Remove ads