• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off To War... Recriutment/Discussion

Deskjob

First Post
Unresponsive

Wow, is it just me or does this website go down every 24hours. I get a network timeout error everytime. Cross my fingers and hope this post goes through.

Anyone having similar problems? Pm Deskjob to commiserate.:cool:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
To ML:

Ruling on taking 20 on a Forgery skill check:

Taking 20 uses up resources (paper, ink, sealing wax, etc.) as needed. It will take 1 sheet of paper/1oz. of ink/.10lbs sealing wax per 10min spent at the craft. If these things are not available you may take a usage out of your Artisan's Tools(writing/drawing)see below. The time needed is the 20 minutes for simple documents, or 1d4x20 minutes for more complex or longer documents.

Artisan's Tools(writing/drawing): This is a long narrow script has dozens of little pockets. It holds chalks, charcoal sticks, nibs, sealing wax sticks, and all the other items you would need to produce a piece of art or a letter/proclamation. Total uses 10: Cost 5gp Weight 5lb.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Help with Hralfgar

Hope this helps you out: corrections/comments are in red

Code:
Name: Hralfgar
Class: Fighter
Race: Human
Size: Medium
Alignment: Lawfull Good [COLOR=red]one l in Lawful[/COLOR]
Level: 1
Hit Points: 12 [COLOR=red]13 hp due to +3 CON[/COLOR]
XP: 0
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 220 lbs.
Str: 14 +2 [COLOR=red]Had 35 points to start you ony spent 28.[/COLOR]
Dex: 13 +1
Con:16 +3
Int:10 +0
Wis:11 +0
Cha:10 +0
Speed: 30' [COLOR=red](20' due to armor)[/COLOR]Initiative: +5 Grapple: +3
Base Attack Bonus: +1 [COLOR=red]list ACP: -6[/COLOR]
Base Armor Shield Dex Natural Misc
Armor: 17 = 10 4 2 1
Dmg (S)Dmg (M) Critical Range Increment Weight1 Type2
Longsword1d6 1d8 19-20/×2 __ 4 lb. Slashing
Base Mod
Fort: +5 = 2 +3
Ref: +1 = 0 +1
Will: +0 = 0 +0
Skills: [COLOR=red](skill point total is 20 at first lvl due to houserule you spent 12)[/COLOR]
Ride = 3 2 + 1
Handle Animal = 2 2 + 0
Craft (Brewery) = 4 4 + 0
Intimidate = 4 4 + 0 [COLOR=red](add +2 from persuasive feat total=6)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]List climb/swim/ as they have ACP penalties not standard ability check[/COLOR]
Feats: [COLOR=red](one feat short)[/COLOR]
Improved Initiative
Mounted Combat
Persuasive
Equipment/Cost:          [COLOR=red]Money: 44gp  4sp  7cp[/COLOR]
Scale Mail/50gp
Heavy Steel Shield/20gp [COLOR=red]List the cost and wieght for all items[/COLOR]
Longsword/15gp [COLOR=red]also list what is in your Backpack& pouch[/COLOR]
Bjorngard Helmet
Belt and Pouch
Back Pack
Blanket
Flask (Filled, water)
Fish Net
Flint and Steel
Waterskin (Filled, Water)
Spade
Bottle of Bjorngard Mead
Simple Travellers Garments

[COLOR=red]Add Total Wieght: 74.5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]List carrying capacity: light/med/heavy/lift/push&pull I didn't list because you may up your strength. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]   [/COLOR]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Jake, In am not too sure what you mean by 35 points. If you could kinda help me out with the corrections it would be nice.

NP Jacob,

Point buying is listed in the DmG pg 169

basically all stats start at 8 and you spend your 35 points to bring them up using the chart provided

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hmm i thought i had posted this earlier but apparently my internet connection decided to act up. I changed it to take 10 which still yields an impressive DC of 26 :)

Also, point buy is available on IK here: Stat Buy

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmm i thought i had posted this earlier but apparently my internet connection decided to act up. I changed it to take 10 which still yields an impressive DC of 26 :)

Also, point buy is available on IK here: Stat Buy

Then it would only take 1/2 the time (10 min) and 1/2 the resources (round a 1/2 sheet of paper up to 1) As I believe roleplaying at the campfire will take in-game time of 20-30 min you can introduce yourself there if you like. It will be getting dark soon and a little light to touch up the picture of your brother would be nice. Your call. Don't have to be right there (all those men yuck :-S) but like you to be nearby.

Deskjob

First Post
Forgery

Sounds like Lora has got herself a nice little forgery. Expensive, perhaps;.. but lovely none the less. Maybe I'll have to think up some way to get a fake paycheck too, hmm? Just kidding, of course. Hehe.

Hope to see Lora around the fire soon. Night night.

Remove ads