• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off To War... Recriutment/Discussion

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
thank you and did you change your mind about your base class/prestige haven't heard anything else about it? just wondering

1hour 45 min till IC thread boy i better get ready.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Umm there are some classes, like Dragonslayer, Spellsword etc. I'm not sure i have to do more reading (currently am reading this article). To make my decision i'd need you to estimate at what level can we expect to finish the adventure? For now i'm thinking i will need the Arcane Strike feat from Complete Arcane, it allows one to use up a spell to augment the melee attack of his weapon.

Oh and I want to wait for the IC thread but i have to sleep :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Umm there are some classes, like Dragonslayer, Spellsword etc. I'm not sure i have to do more reading (currently am reading this article). To make my decision i'd need you to estimate at what level can we expect to finish the adventure? For now i'm thinking i will need the Arcane Strike feat from Complete Arcane, it allows one to use up a spell to augment the melee attack of his weapon.

Oh and I want to wait for the IC thread but i have to sleep :)

I know that feat and will allow it in, it is not so over balanced. This campaign will climax at lvl 15 and end around lvl 20. IC thread in 25 min am copy pasting /changing colors / checking grammar will read article after I have the IC up

Sleep?? don t know what that is

Walking Dad

First Post
Because of change in workload and related stuff I will b e forced to reduce my games on ENWorld. This will mostly affect my 3. 5 games.

As I have not posted in an IC thread here, it would be more painless than leaving an existing game. Sorry.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP Walking Dad that's why I made this any open campaign when your work load gives you the time or a game ends we will still be here and you can join in there are 500+ people in the camp I'm sure one of them can be your character just havn't met him yet. and this way anyone who starts doesn't have to drop just get lost in the crowd aliitle while. Sorry you have more work by the way.Good Luck.

Last edited:

wysiwyg

First Post
Hi Holyman.

I purposely did not post anything in the game thread as I will be out of touch for about 7 days. I'd rather introduce my PC when I have settled and ready to play (for real) and not have him disappear.

Enjoy while I'm off packing.
Wysiwyg.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No problem we will be here and may still be in introduction mode. Good luck on the move talk to you next week.

wysiwyg

First Post
Just checking up on the thread.

Welcome Erwinfoxjj.

Nice background. I just did a quick scan of your character.
Please read our character creation rules -

You should have 35 points for stats (not 28)
More skill points
and a bonus +2/+2 feat.

Enjoy.

Remove ads