• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off To War... Recriutment/Discussion

Myth and Legend

First Post
I doubt HM's world uses paychecks, it's much too close to medieval Europe during the 100 year war :) That being said, i don't think Lora's fogery attempt is that expensive - she has a whole vial of ink, several blank pages and artisan's tools. These things don't cost more than 10-15 gp and will last her a while unless she starts taking 20, which as HM pointed out was not necessary at the moment.

Myth and Legend

First Post
I think i finally made my build:

Wizard 6, EK 2, Dragonslayer 1, Spellsword 10, EK1. However it requires that you allow Dragonslayer (from Draconomicon) and Spellsword (from Complete Warrior) Another feat i will probably need a lot is Practiced Spellcaster (Complete Arcane). So... a lot of extra material :) Let me know if you need more info on any of these.

Basically i want a good Fighter/Mage based on an Int caster (Wizard).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Great job so far gang the IC thread is better than I ever would have believed!! I got alot of Out of Game stuff to do here then will post in the IC the beginings of a mission thread :cool:

O.k. first to Erwinfoxjj : Will talk to you at work I'm off Friday(changed shifts) will be there sat,sun, and mon will finish your stats and round him out

To Myth and Legend: In the RG under your equipment list forged document it's DC and a link to the post it is in(# 11 IC). You lost 1 sheet of paper and not enough ink to make a difference. If you want the picture to be done will lose 1 piece of canvas and one in your tools.

Where's Ginger?? I 'm sure within one mile I hope not in the woods.

Can you post are first NPC in the RG please go ahead and sblock=Fallon him in
[sblock=Fallon]This old, thin man is of average height(5-10) and always has a ready grin. He is polite and curious of all those he meets
taking the time to listen to their story. He is making his way as a camp follower and spends most his time cooking. With
thick white hair to his shoulders, a hundred wrinkles on his face he looks nothing more than a wizen man who has seen a
little of the world in his time.[/sblock]

Which brings me to the sblock on the IC great idea will re-post it in first IC post for new players and everyone current please sblock anything not related to roleplay in the IC

anything else can think of anything back to the game

Last edited:

Deskjob

First Post
Huh?

(in reference to post #15 in the IC thread)

"I be missin' an Outer?" What the heck does that mean? Hope someone can figure it out and come tell poor daydreaming Shinn... I'm not gonna post until Ghostcat and ML do... hehehe. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Done on purpose so you could ask that question in-character Deskjob and your not to faraway to hear Martomum's big mouth.

Deskjob

First Post
Oh, kittens!

Well, in that case. Nevermind. I'll just jump right in head-first.

Haha. I laughed at the dwarfs rant about water. That is something a knuckle-headed taskmaster would say. Nice work HolyMan.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thank you (bows deeply) I hope to flesh out the npc's but now there cast more to type. My first taskmaster was a human I wrote in my notes grizzly, wild black beard and hair, strict, dour, then went and scrathed out human and put dwarf.

Great interaction with the donkey (and adding Moggins in a post)

Just waiting for a responses from Erwinfoxjj and will get a mission started.
Also giving others time to jump in.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
o.k. everyone ready to go on a little adventure?? This is how I'd like to see this work but ideals and thoughts are most welcome.

so we have about three-four players and are ready for a mission (will find a way to get you in ML and wysiwyg, that's what DM's do)

But before I get the thread up need to know everyone is ready and can post about once/twice a week for the next couple months

While on a mission you shouldn't post in the Off to War (IC) till i post you back in, that's how I want to run it I'll use my placeholder to post you out and into the woods after the dwarf (all those who want to go) and post you back in returning.

The IC can still go on with those who didn't go on mission and new people who join up/finish there characters

So need to know who wants to follow the mad dwarf B-)

Deskjob

First Post
Follow the white rabbit, er dwarf

I work from home. So i should be able to post a few times a week, no problem. Shinn is in. (Wow, that rhymed! Did ya see that! No really. "Shinn is in!" Haha. Say that three times fast. "Shinn, is in!" Woo! Haha. Yeah! Haha. Alrighty.)
(.. Okay)...
(... Yes sir)...
(.... Haha)...
(..... Mmm)...
(...... ???)...

Yeah, I'm good.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads