Official status of deliveries?

afstanton

Explorer
Not sure if this is the time or place to bring this up, but I still have not gotten my bonus book for being one of the first 10 to order.

Have you sent the emails yet? I haven't had one.

My choice would be to try to send it again (or to my relatives in the UK, if Lulu is having trouble finding Guernsey on the map :)), but I'd like to know I'm on the list.

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
I have received my copy from Lulu ! (the second one, not the original).

It looks .... well, impressive !!

I hope the first one arrives someday, but hey ... let's rejoice when we can.

If you are going to resend it (or have it resent), Morrus, my address has changed (just a different street): Feldstrasse 4 is the new location. rest stays the same.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Have you sent the emails yet? I haven't had one.

I have; and you were one of them (I remember). Check your junk mail folder, maybe?

I've processed the ones I got replies to. I'll resend again this week to those I didn't get a response from.

I have; and you were one of them (I remember). Check your junk mail folder, maybe?
Maybe you sent it to my work email. I'm off work until Thursday next week.

Anyway, I certainly don't want a refund, so please try and resend. I won't be able to fully believe I'm a published author, even for such a small contribution, until I actually have the book in my hands :)

WelbyBumpus

Explorer

I've processed the ones I got replies to. I'll resend again this week to those I didn't get a response from.

I also still haven't received my book, and I haven't gotten the email from you, either. Not in my junk mail, either. I will send you an email directly, and look for a response from you.

Hoping for a speedy resolution here!

Thanks,

Ron

Yelm

First Post

I also haven't received my book, and I haven't gotten the email from you, either. Any ideas on what is going on? I'll email you directly to see if this can be resolved.

Later,
Ken

Remove ads