• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oh no Conan just DIDNT!

Psion

Adventurer
Nomad4life said:
I’ve always wanted a painting of The King with pointy ears.

So I can tell everyone who asks that it’s “Elf-vis.”

Like my old avatar?

LarryElvish150.jpg

:)

ForceUser

Explorer
KB9JMQ said:
Doesn't bother me. I see it as a good thing.
At least we are mainstream enough to joke about and the audience gets it.
Exactly. I'd rather they thought I was a nerd (Guilty!) than a Satanist.

Agent Oracle

First Post
Fieari said:
According to The Geek Hierarchy, we can laugh at LARPers, 13-year old gamers of any sort, people who buy expensive "replicas" of fantasy swords, comic book fans who read only X-men spin offs, pokemon fans over the age of six, people who refer to a group of TV show based books as "My collection", erotic fanfic writers who put themselves in the story, people who alter scans of sexy models to make them look like superheroes, trekkies who get married in Klingon garb, furries, erotic furries, and people who write erotic versions of Star Trek where all the characters are furries, like Kirk is an ocelot or something, and they put a furry version of themselves as the star of the story.

don't forget about Phil. Gods, phil sucks.

Crothian

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Personally, it's the way that gamers were made fun of, not the fact that we're made fun of. I mean seriously, wedgies? Wedgies aren't funny anymore...

No, I'd have to say wedgies are still funny......

MaxKaladin

First Post
After the guy was carried off, Conan said "That never happened to me in high school" with that sad "I'm not fooling anyone with that lie" look and tone of voice he does. Just about every time he does a D&D joke he does something like that to imply he was a nerdy D&D player in high school. This isn't to say he actually was one, but he generally pokes fun at himself at the same time he does it.

Remove ads