Ohio Gameday - Sat. July 12, 2008

Crothian

First Post
I'm going to run Og in the Afternoon slot. I might also run Og in the morning Slot. I have no idea what the scenarios will be. The games will probably be less then 4 hours too, the Og games I've experienced seem to go kind of quick.

Last edited:

xrpsuzi

First Post
I just got back from Chicago Gamesday and I'm totally pumped about gaming all around!!

There is a good chance I will be running a Squirrel Attack game in the morning. Like 75% likely.

Just let me recooperate from my vacation before making a final decision. :)

romp

First Post
Keeper of Secrets said:
I am happy to run at least one game. Rather than sign up for something specific, I would be happy to take requests on game systems (Call of Cthulhu, Mutants & Masterminds, 3.x, d20 Modern, etc. Whatever someone wants to suggest (within reason) I would be happy to do.

M&M

Bubbalicious

First Post
O.K., if we're going to start ramping up interest for this, I'm going to need synopses from GMs so that we can start getting people signed up for games. Let's say try to get them to me by next Wednesday (June 25th), as that will leave some time for sign-ups.

This is NOT a deadline, just a suggestion to try to get things rolling.

Bubbalicious

First Post
Yes, it is. We should have some games posted really soon. I know a couple of the GMs are working on finalizing the details, while a couple of others are trying to decide between two or more games.

The Ohio Gamedays are a bit more casual and relaxed than most. There are usually plenty of opportunities for walk-ups to play.

romp

First Post
Origins is sapping some of the crowd away.

I will be there, isn't that like having a whole party in one person? ;)

Remove ads