Ohio Gameday - Sat. July 12, 2008

Celebrim

Legend
Cool. I decided against Origins this year because I haven't had oppurtunity to find a new group since moving to Ohio and don't think it would really be worth the cost of tickets if I didn't know anyone to go with, and likewise don't want to take three days away from my family trying to make the cost of tickets worth it.

But spending one morning gaming would be just perfect.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Morning Slot--SA Operation: Get Mr. Jones' Nuts

Ok, let's get some games slotted and get the ball rolling.

I'll run a morning game for Squirrel Attack! It's uses a simplified version of Iridium (i.e. Iridium lite), and it's super easy to learn so I have no problems with player unfamiliar with the system. From Hinterwelt's web-site (http://www.hinterwelt.com/):

Crisis in Nuttopia
Nuttopia has grown and the tribes of squirrels are many. They now are dependant on the supply of nuts from the Shire. A horrible blight has struck shriveling their nuts. They must find a new supply and the only place they know of is the Mortal World. Thus, Operation: Get Mr. Jones' Nuts is born.

A crack team of squirrels is assembled from the tribes of the Squirrel Kin. Even if they can only return with a small supply of nuts the passage through the Underworld will multiply them to hundreds and thousands.

I can take up to 6 players. For more background info, check out: http://www.hinterwelt.com/Squirrel-Ref.html

-Suzi

Bubbalicious

First Post
Someone needs to tell the good people at Fat Dragon Games about this. He was suprised when I mentioned it at Origins. :D

If I had any contact info for him, I would have told him. I put flyers up at the Bookery this week, so that might help a little. Other than that, ENWorld and CM are the only places I really know to pimp the gameday.

Besides, I was hoping you would pimp us out at Origins!

dshai527

First Post
Okay, I finally have a second so I wanted to throw my hat into the ring. I don't have a synopsis yet , but I will be running a 4E game and if needed I can do one for each time slot. I will work on the layout and characters this week and get them posted. Thanks.

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Cool! I didn't know how to contact you guys directly.

No problem. I usually catch all of these threads but the last month has been a nightmare getting new sets ready for Gen Con, so I've gone from visiting the forums 4-5 times a day to just once at night, which makes it really easy to miss threads. Everything is now off for CD replication so my schedule just got a LOT easier.

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
I am happy to run at least one game. Rather than sign up for something specific, I would be happy to take requests on game systems (Call of Cthulhu, Mutants & Masterminds, 3.x, d20 Modern, etc. Whatever someone wants to suggest (within reason) I would be happy to do.

I'd love to play some Cthulhu. Either that or M&M.

Remove ads