• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK... that's just vulgar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolth

First Post
Nifft said:
Erik Mona thesis = "All artists are perverts."

This is true, by the way.

Former artist, -- N

Ah!

Well... can't say that I disagree.

Current artist, -- L.

:p

PS: Another fine "oh my, no WAY!" moment was when I happened to buy a pack of goblins or orcs wielding spears from Ral Partha in mid-90s ... and in this instance I did not need to imagine anything. They were wearing a chainshirt that hit their mid-thighs, but when you twisted the miniature to put paint between their legs, you could see that they were going completely commando underneath. In explicit detail.

:eek: :D

Rel

Liquid Awesome
CanadienneBacon said:
A change log would be nice, I agree. I don't know if many companies are in the habit of doing that, though. Is that something that is common practice?

"October 4th - Altered artwork to Sword Picture 2.0 in order to lessen resemblence with a vajajay."

Bagpuss said:
Could you fix the massive spoiler for
Vanthus Vanderboren
while you are at it, loads of people are still only part way through that campaign and probably don't want their players knowing his whole life story.
The article has also been updated to hide the spoiler material (clicking a link reveals it). Very fast!

They could have been funny and did the same thing with the image and a "You must be 18 or older to see this sword" message. :)

RPG_Tweaker

Explorer
The replacement picture is so vulgar!

Does anyone else see that angry red breast in the background... spraying a froth of lait?

Or that lusty man thrusting his sword forward?

And heaven know what that little fella in the lower right corner is up to.

I'm baffled they would replace the previous picture of a cool sword surrounded by a nimbus of demons with an image dripping with such blatent sexual imagery.

Ick... the folks a WotC have steered 4E down a twisted path of perversion.

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
jasin said:
So what's the naughty part of the picture?

The rosy glow around the sword? Or the eye? Or both?

In any case, Scott saying they'll "fix" it turned this thread from funny to sad for me.

I guess I can see his concern, especially what with this being the first online Dragon article and all, but I hope this isn't indicative of how online Dragon is to work. If fifty people on the Internet saying something looks funny, or like a pussy, is enough to make you reconsider the design... well, then moving Dragon and Dungeon online truly was a mistake.
How long before we go from devils and demons to Baatezu and Tanar'ri again?

Rel said:
"October 4th - Altered artwork to Sword Picture 2.0 in order to lessen resemblence with a vajajay."
:D

About the only way I've personally experienced a log of edits to online content was when a former PbP player of mine kept his character sheet with a list of precise edits and their accompanying edited-on date at the bottom of his post in our rogues' gallery. Color me curious if companies do make public edits to content on their webpages. Would there be some way to View Source using right click to see if someone's edited in comments into HTML text for a page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads