• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK... that's just vulgar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
DaveMage said:
Is this, like, your favorite EN World thread ever, or what? :D

Well it WAS until I followed Kiznit's link and discovered that "vajayjay" wasn't on the list.

*grumpy*

RPG_Tweaker

Explorer
Kesh said:
I've just found a new word to hate.

Seriously. Where the hell did that one come from, and why is everyone using it? x.x

Because vajayjay beat up the vagina and took its stuff...

Actually I used it because I thought it was appropriate for the rocky terrain. Trust me I will never use that word anywhere else. I find it as detestable a word as flapjack and slacks.

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
RPG_Tweaker said:
Actually I used it because I thought it was appropriate for the rocky terrain. Trust me I will never use that word anywhere else. I find it as detestable a word as flapjack and slacks.

I like vajayjay way better than flapjacks or slacks.

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
Gentlegamer said:
This reminds me of an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond . . .
Ha ha, I know which one you mean! "Oh...oh my...does this mean I'm a...a...oh, Raymond why didn't you tell me?!"

So does this mean that the link in the OP no longer links to the original pic? I'd like to see this Sword of Controversy +5...

Lolth

First Post
RPG_Tweaker said:
Di... did you just compare your Vajayjay to a wreck of a car?

Only humoristically, I assure.

Except there ARE days when I really do, and those days involve delicate maintenance. Those days also usually involve thoughts like "I wish I could cast cure * wounds/heal/regenerate in Real Life." ;)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I don't know if this has come up yet but has anyone else realized that in Latin the word vagina means a sheat of sword. Just an interesting coincidence regarding the sword in guestion. :)

Anyone have the original art? I was reading the thread and looking at the linked picture and thinking jeez I thought I was more of a pervert than this but that eye just looked like an eye. Then I'm reading about the glow around the sword and can't see any. So I go to the end of the thread and have to work backwards for a while to catch a reference to them having swapped the picture out. I want to know how blatant this really looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads