• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

old maps of temples of mystra

spiderfate

First Post
my party just finished the cormyr tearing of the weave super adventure. we have decided to re-open the fake temple of Mystras as a real temple of mystra. i am trying to find some old maps from current or past editions of dnd of mystra temples. does any one know of any? thanks

RedTonic

First Post
I think he was trying to respond to you and got tripped up by a forum bug.

Does the Mystra map actually need to specifically be a map of one of her temples, or can you settle for any generically non-evil looking temple?

Gray Lensman

Explorer
I think he was trying to respond to you and got tripped up by a forum bug.

Does the Mystra map actually need to specifically be a map of one of her temples, or can you settle for any generically non-evil looking temple?

Yep, that was it. What I was trying to say was that I went thru all my old 2E FR Stuff (I own it all, I think, never really checked) and I find descriptions of temples of Mystra everwhere from beuatiful towers to cave complexes. So I imagine that using something you make up or a generic from another source would be fine.

Androrc

First Post
Why not simply put Mystra-related objects, shrines and etc. in the existing map of the Temple of Mystra in Cormyr: Tearing of the Weave?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads