D&D 4E Old School 4E Character Sheet (Goldenrod) - Now with Power Cards.

Melkor

Explorer
Thanks for all of the positive responses folks.

I have made some minor changes to the sheet, and corrected a couple of mistakes.

Starting work on the Power Cards now.

GRStrayton

First Post
The character sheet looks great! If you want, you can remove the "Daily Item Powers Per Day" section since WoTC just dropped that rule.

Keep up the awesome work, Melkor! Can't wait to see the power cards!

P1NBACK

Banned
Banned
I'd like to see something akin to the Gameday cards they recently posted.

390_play_report.jpg

You can find the full-size downloads here.

Melkor

Explorer
Added Power Cards - see first post.

The actual PDF for the cards is a few posts down.

Now to start on the Item cards.

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
I really like the old style feel you have going on there. Perhaps you can take a look at the link below and find someone that can do something similar to this for yours.

You should check out the work someone has done here. They took Shado's popular character sheet look and programmed it so that you could import the data from a CB file into it.

Melkor

Explorer
Hi P1NBACK,

Something like that would be easy to whip up from what I already have. The only issue I think I (personally) have with the sheet is that it only lists trained skills, so any other skill performed by the character would require at-the-table math.

What do you think?

I'd like to see something akin to the Gameday cards they recently posted.

390_play_report.jpg

You can find the full-size downloads here.

darjr

I crit!
Playing in the delve with missing skills wasn't a huge deal but it did break the momentum. I would have preferred them on the sheet.

Festivus

First Post
The only issue I think I (personally) have with the sheet is that it only lists trained skills, so any other skill performed by the character would require at-the-table math.

What math? It's already done for you (the half level is already added in for you). It's more a matter of a new player now knowing which skills map to which stat in my experience.

My other gripe is that we have some players who have very poor vision or need high contrast to play. Usually I keep an extra copy of the sheet that player is using so I can read to them what it is that is happening. These ones at least have high contrast but still some smallish print. I will probably print this out on 8.5x11 sheet double sided for him.

Remove ads