Old School feel 5e Character sheet

daviduniptf

First Post
Is theform-fillable version available anymore?

I've just stumbled across this sheet and it's fantastic. The link to monsterworkbench re-directs to a different company with no evidence of a link to your sheet; and the google drive link never actually loads. I know it's been a while since you made it available....is there any current way, now in August 2018, to get form-fillable copies of your sheet? Thanks for any info.

This sheet is not actually mine, it is the starter of the thread. Monster workbench is the D&D software I made which does have integrated character sheets. The link to that is woodlandassault.com

daviduniptf

First Post
Is the form-fillable version available anymore?

Thanks, trying to reply directly to Sean...

I've just stumbled across this sheet and it's fantastic. The link to monsterworkbench re-directs to a different company with no evidence of a link to your sheet; and the google drive link never actually loads. I know it's been a while since you made it available....is there any current way, now in August 2018, to get form-fillable copies of your sheet? Thanks for any info.

ad_hoc

(they/them)
I love the spellcasting bit (though the "0" level slots isn't needed).

I'd love to see the standard sheet combined with the spell section to have a 1 page sheet.

gmikeyg

Explorer
Hi, I'm trying to access the 3 pager noted earlier but can only find the 1 pager. Both the autofill options are no longer available. Thanks in advance if you are able to help. I'll be sure to spread this far and wide if someone can please help me out.

Remove ads