D&D General Ollie’s has Campaign Cases for $3 and Warriors of Krynn for $10

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
The nearest Ollie is an hour away. Very tempted to drive up there and check bc I would definitely pick up several at that price. But damn it sure would be disappointing to get there and then not have it.

Mine is 25 minutes away (what with the hills and traffic), so I made sure to call first. I'd do the same and load up on a couple of podcasts to listen to on the way. ;)

darjr

I crit!
The nearest Ollie is an hour away. Very tempted to drive up there and check bc I would definitely pick up several at that price. But damn it sure would be disappointing to get there and then not have it.
Call them first. It seems other stores are being upfront about if or when they have them.

jasper

Rotten DM
Seeing a lot of people discovering Ollie’s for the first time.
About the only time I go into Ollie is around Christmas and things like this deal. I pick up 3 of the cartoon action figures last week and two of kyrnn last night. A new DM got a early Krynn gift. I am laughing at the sad people on various facebook pages who are griping about us spaming the sites with our great deals.

Stormonu

Legend
Local Ollie's down here is in our old Toys-R-Us (it makes me weep sometimes). I went by earlier today and picked up 8 campaign copies (5 monster / 3 terrain) and one Warriors of Krynn (to inflict on my brother). Most of the campaign cases will go to those in my group who also DM, but I'm keeping 2 of the monster and one terrain case for myself. There's still about 25-50 of each at my local Ollie's.

Also ended up with several of the 6"/7" GI Joe figures ($4 each) and a HISS Tank. I did pass on the cartoon and movie D&D figures ($10 each) they had there, though I was awful tempted to pick up Bobby.

Too bad none of the stock was D&D books, and it makes me wonder who the heck dumped this stock for Ollie's to pick up.

tgmoore

Explorer
I hit all 4 Ollies in the Lexington, KY area. I could find both the Campaign cases (the monster tokens for $3 is a steal) and Warrior of Krynn board game.

But only Hank the Ranger, Diana the Acrobat and Bobby & Uni. Didn’t see any of the wave 2 figures; Shelia, Eric and Presto (the best character!). Didn’t see the Venger & Dungeon Master pack either. Anyone else better luck?

Remove ads