• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Now ya see that puts me in a terrible moral quandary when you give out info like that. Especially when I'm trying to get into character to play a Rogue. Could there be super secret notes of inside game information in said box? Where might such a box be kept? Since I may have to make a quick trip to the capital to chat with state officials in a few days could I conceivably discover the location of said box and quickly run the contents through a portable scanner? So many possibilities... :devil:
GO SCOTLEY GO!!

oops, did I type that out loud? :eesh:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Now, how well do the pc's now each other, and how did they meet?

I feel that a history that you guys work together on is more fun then : you are in a tavern where you guys meet regularly.

thoughts?

Scotley

Hero
Well, we started talking a little about a history between my character and the other half-orc and possibly my character and Leif's since we both grew up on the streets. We never got too many details, but certainly there is room for a history.

Remove ads